What did you eat today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-03-2017, 07:00 PM
RE: What did you eat today?
(03-03-2017 06:35 PM)RearViewMirror Wrote:  
(03-03-2017 06:08 PM)jennybee Wrote:  latte, apple cinnamon pretzel

strawberry banana smoothie with pumpkin and chia seeds crushed up inside, 2 potato patties with chutney and white pea curry

Dinner will be pizza with mushrooms, onion, peppers, and black olives

Pizza with mushrooms? Hell yes! I love mushrooms but unfortunately for me, my wife and daughter hates them. If I had my way I'd put them on / in most everything I cook.

Right? Mushrooms are amazing.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
03-03-2017, 07:02 PM
(03-03-2017 06:35 PM)RearViewMirror Wrote:  
(03-03-2017 06:08 PM)jennybee Wrote:  latte, apple cinnamon pretzel

strawberry banana smoothie with pumpkin and chia seeds crushed up inside, 2 potato patties with chutney and white pea curry

Dinner will be pizza with mushrooms, onion, peppers, and black olives

Pizza with mushrooms? Hell yes! I love mushrooms but unfortunately for me, my wife and daughter hates them. If I had my way I'd put them on / in most everything I cook.

I love mushrooms too, sometimes I make portobello burgers--so good!
03-03-2017, 07:03 PM
Oh, we are talking about those mushrooms Blush

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
03-03-2017, 07:06 PM
(03-03-2017 07:00 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Right? Mushrooms are amazing.

Yes they are my friend! Since I work 24hrs on and 48hrs off I'm the one that usually does the cooking around the house. Working for the Fire Dept for 23yrs has taught me how to cook many different things and cooking is kind of a passion of mine. But mushrooms are off the table (so to speak) at our house. I'll make a side of sauteed mushrooms for myself but as far as adding them into anything, neither of them will eat them which sucks.

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
[+] 1 user Likes RearViewMirror's post
03-03-2017, 07:08 PM
(03-03-2017 07:06 PM)RearViewMirror Wrote:  
(03-03-2017 07:00 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Right? Mushrooms are amazing.

Yes they are my friend! Since I work 24hrs on and 48hrs off I'm the one that usually does the cooking around the house. Working for the Fire Dept for 23yrs has taught me how to cook many different things and cooking is kind of a passion of mine. But mushrooms are off the table (so to speak) at my house. I'll make a side of sauteed mushrooms for myself but as far as adding them into anything, neither of them will eat them which sucks.

Well, they are missing out on great flavor. Mushroom and Pepperoni is my go to pizza no matter where I am ordering from.

[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
04-03-2017, 06:21 AM
Fried red cabbage with red wine and honey plus Weisswurst.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
05-03-2017, 07:16 AM
Homemade coq au vin to eat while watching my favourite period drama, call the midwife.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
05-03-2017, 08:04 AM
Moroccan style carrot - that is carrot fried with orange juice and honey.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
05-03-2017, 09:53 AM
Szuchow, when are you inviting me and jenny bee over for dinner?

Big GrinTongue

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like ShadowProject's post
05-03-2017, 09:57 AM
(05-03-2017 09:53 AM)ShadowProject Wrote:  Szuchow, when are you inviting me and jenny bee over for dinner?

Big GrinTongue

If you don't mind traveling from USA to Poland then I guess Tuesday would be a good day for such meeting Wink

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post