What did you eat today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2017, 11:08 AM
RE: What did you eat today?
Coq au vin potatoes and greens followed by lesbian tea.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2017, 11:08 AM
(01-04-2017 11:08 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Coq au vin potatoes and greens followed by lesbian tea.

lesbian tea?
01-04-2017, 11:19 AM
(01-04-2017 11:08 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(01-04-2017 11:08 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Coq au vin potatoes and greens followed by lesbian tea.

lesbian tea?

Another term in England for herbal teas being as real tea is proper and lesbian... err , sorry, herbal tea is kinda fringe. Tongue
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
01-04-2017, 11:25 AM
You Englanders are a crazy bunch. You put milk in your tea, and your chips are shaped wrong. Like, WTF

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
01-04-2017, 11:28 AM
(01-04-2017 11:25 AM)cactus Wrote:  You Englanders are a crazy bunch. You put milk in your tea, and your chips are shaped wrong. Like, WTF

Milk in tea is not wrong you philistine our milk in tea beat hitler I'll have you know, milk in tea wrong bah humbugAngry Tongue
01-04-2017, 11:31 AM
Also our chips are shaped like cut potatoes and not like lanky homosexuals thankyou.Tongue Big Grin
01-04-2017, 11:40 AM
(01-04-2017 11:31 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Also our chips are shaped like cut potatoes and not like lanky homosexuals thankyou.Tongue Big Grin

That's the shape of Freedom, thank you very much.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
01-04-2017, 11:41 AM
Not all. We have fries too and often call them chips as well, haha.

Today so far I have eaten a cheese and onion sandwich (yum yum), some Walkers Smoky Bacon (yum yum) and some Walkers Prawn Cocktail (half a yum or less).

P.S. I will be increasing my activity on TTA... but it will take time to get the ball rolling and gain momentum. Finding my way around. Loving it so far. Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes EvieTheTurtle's post
01-04-2017, 04:36 PM
I've had one of the worst colds of my life for the last week and a half (basically non-stop coughing -- makes it hard to sleep, among other things), and I've been trying to evict it from my body by eating as much spicy food as possible.

Today I went to the local Thai place and got some Tom Yum Soup and some Spicy Cashew Nut with Chicken. The Tom Yum Soup was some hot stuff! I think I heard the cold running away screaming in terror.

Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
01-04-2017, 04:50 PM
(01-04-2017 04:36 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I've had one of the worst colds of my life for the last week and a half (basically non-stop coughing -- makes it hard to sleep, among other things), and I've been trying to evict it from my body by eating as much spicy food as possible.

Today I went to the local Thai place and got some Tom Yum Soup and some Spicy Cashew Nut with Chicken. The Tom Yum Soup was some hot stuff! I think I heard the cold running away screaming in terror.

Laugh out load

I still have a cold lingering too. Hope u feel better!