What did you eat today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-05-2017, 07:18 PM
RE: What did you eat today?
Baba ghanoush, being eggplant based, falls into that category of rare things in this world I can't stomach. Weird thing to have such an insensitivity to considering all the other crazy shit I'll eat, but such is life :/

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
03-05-2017, 07:33 PM
(03-05-2017 07:18 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Baba ghanoush, being eggplant based, falls into that category of rare things in this world I can't stomach. Weird thing to have such an insensitivity to considering all the other crazy shit I'll eat, but such is life :/

I can't eat peaches in heavy syrup. Luckily, I don't buy anything in heavy syrup, but it was at a friend's house and I didn't know I was allergic to it at the time. So I ate them over vanilla (vegan) ice cream. Mistake! Tongue
03-05-2017, 07:45 PM
(03-05-2017 07:33 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(03-05-2017 07:18 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Baba ghanoush, being eggplant based, falls into that category of rare things in this world I can't stomach. Weird thing to have such an insensitivity to considering all the other crazy shit I'll eat, but such is life :/

I can't eat peaches in heavy syrup. Luckily, I don't buy anything in heavy syrup, but it was at a friend's house and I didn't know I was allergic to it at the time. So I ate them over vanilla (vegan) ice cream. Mistake! Tongue

Any time you ever have peaches over ice cream you can't eat, I'll take it off your hands.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
03-05-2017, 07:52 PM
(03-05-2017 07:45 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(03-05-2017 07:33 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I can't eat peaches in heavy syrup. Luckily, I don't buy anything in heavy syrup, but it was at a friend's house and I didn't know I was allergic to it at the time. So I ate them over vanilla (vegan) ice cream. Mistake! Tongue

Any time you ever have peaches over ice cream you can't eat, I'll take it off your hands.

Deal and I'll take any eggplant you guys grow in your garden Big Grin
03-05-2017, 10:26 PM
The last remaining vestiges of my soul. Mwahahahahahahaha Evil_monster

Oh. And pizza.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
03-05-2017, 11:29 PM
Roast beef hash with fried onions, garden fresh tomatoes, and cottage cheese. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
04-05-2017, 05:59 AM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2017 01:41 AM by MuntyJay.)
I am a fan of weird food. Peanut butter, jelly, and cheese puffs (the ones that are like cheetos, not real cheese lol)
Bacon wrapped dates (maybe this one isn't that weird but it seems unlikely I think)
For lunch I often eat jam on salami. My mom knows about my weird taste and I often take such sandwitches in my food container to school.
Ranch dressing on pizza. also ranch dressing mixed with hot sauce.
I'm also a fan of fries dipped in chocolate shakes.
[+] 1 user Likes MuntyJay's post
04-05-2017, 06:03 AM
Well, I'm trying to be cheap so about 30cm of sausage roll, a glass of vanilla coke, water and a small chocolate egg someone at work brought me.

I know, I know, I am the absolute pinnacle of healthy eating.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
04-05-2017, 07:13 AM
(04-05-2017 06:03 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Well, I'm trying to be cheap so about 30cm of sausage roll, a glass of vanilla coke, water and a small chocolate egg someone at work brought me.

I know, I know, I am the absolute pinnacle of healthy eating.

Well, imo, chocolate's a food group, so you're good Tongue

I'm glad you stopped by my thread Smile here have a cappuccino Wink

[Image: cbdd6b0a2a1dc0d60a4e5c8c671196c1.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
04-05-2017, 07:15 AM
It's officially hot here. I'm onto my iced lattes Big Grin