What did you eat today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-05-2017, 03:54 PM
RE: What did you eat today?
(04-05-2017 03:37 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(04-05-2017 03:18 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Er yeah, remember that neutron bomb I mentioned? You kinda might wanna take the family for a trip up north for a few days, no more crabs for you fella I'm afraid. Drinking Beverage

If you sampled some of the southern cooking especially the seafood, you would forget about neutrons. You would forget about marmite too.

I had to look up Marmite to see what it was, and I'm already trying to forget it. The crab sandwich does look mighty tasty, although I've never tried crab. I would try it before I would try Marmite, that's for sure!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post
04-05-2017, 04:19 PM
What did you eat today?
(04-05-2017 03:54 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  The crab sandwich does look mighty tasty, although I've never tried crab.

You have got to try deep fried soft shell crab. This one was so fresh, I just opened the bun and it crawled in my mouth.
04-05-2017, 04:43 PM
(04-05-2017 03:54 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(04-05-2017 03:37 PM)KUSA Wrote:  If you sampled some of the southern cooking especially the seafood, you would forget about neutrons. You would forget about marmite too.

I had to look up Marmite to see what it was, and I'm already trying to forget it. The crab sandwich does look mighty tasty, although I've never tried crab. I would try it before I would try Marmite, that's for sure!

Marmites the best, along with tea. Vegemite now that's nasty and chitterlings too and grits are just a disgusting abomination.
04-05-2017, 04:48 PM
(04-05-2017 04:43 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(04-05-2017 03:54 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I had to look up Marmite to see what it was, and I'm already trying to forget it. The crab sandwich does look mighty tasty, although I've never tried crab. I would try it before I would try Marmite, that's for sure!

Marmites the best, along with tea. Vegemite now that's nasty and chitterlings too and grits are just a disgusting abomination.

Now the Down Under song by Men at Work is stuck in my head. Wink
04-05-2017, 04:53 PM
(04-05-2017 04:48 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(04-05-2017 04:43 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Marmites the best, along with tea. Vegemite now that's nasty and chitterlings too and grits are just a disgusting abomination.

Now the Down Under song by Men at Work is stuck in my head. Wink
I've seen your picture you're way too young to remember that song girl.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
04-05-2017, 05:04 PM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2017 07:26 PM by jennybee.)
(04-05-2017 04:53 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(04-05-2017 04:48 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Now the Down Under song by Men at Work is stuck in my head. Wink
I've seen your picture you're way too young to remember that song girl.

You're sweet, but I was alive then, granted just an itty bitty Jenny. Tongue I know the song though because my friends and I used to go to this dance club in Boston that had retro night and they played only flashback to the 80's music. Men at Work's Down Under was a staple there, as was Come on Eileen, Hey Mickey!, Safety Dance, Jessie's Girl, and of course, 867-5309 Jenny Tongue and a shitload of songs by Madonna. Those songs are the absolute best to dance to!
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
04-05-2017, 05:38 PM
What did you eat today?
(04-05-2017 04:43 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Marmites the best, along with tea. Vegemite now that's nasty and chitterlings too and grits are just a disgusting abomination.

Marmite is not good. Vegemite is good. Marmite tastes like someone shit in the Vegemite.

I never had a chitterling.

You should try shrimp and grits. Yummy!
04-05-2017, 07:34 PM
(04-05-2017 05:38 PM)KUSA Wrote:  

Marmite is not good. Vegemite is good. Marmite tastes like someone shit in the Vegemite.

I never had a chitterling.

You should try shrimp and grits. Yummy!

I'll take the shrimp, you can keep the grits.
04-05-2017, 08:43 PM
It's hot as balls here, so went to Jamba Juice for a strawberry smoothie Smile
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
04-05-2017, 10:29 PM
30cm of sausage roll. A glass of vanilla coke. 2 green apples (because crispy green apples are hands down the best food in the world and they've just come into season so I'm going hard as a motherfucker on those things).
Now I'm contemplating if I should bike to the store to get some chips (crisps for you idiots that don't call them chips).
Also, I haven't had an energy drink in 4 days and I've had a headache every fucking day I haven't had one which I think says a lot about how bad they are for me and my unnoticed dependency on the caffeine in them.

Hmm.. yea I think I'm gonna go get some chips. I really feel like chips. Plus I need more apples.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post