you rock. thanks!

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowProject's post
18-05-2017, 06:38 PM
RE: What did you eat today?
(18-05-2017 06:35 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  A friend is coming over for lunch today. Chicken Pot Pie is on the menu. Tongue

> We split the chicken pie. It was delicious! Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
18-05-2017, 10:14 PM
I just ate enough tortilla chips and salsa and guacamole to last me til next century Hobo and washed it all down with a beer. I feel like a giant human avocado in a pair of yoga pants. Hobo
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
19-05-2017, 12:07 AM
(18-05-2017 10:14 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I just ate enough tortilla chips and salsa and guacamole to last me til next century Hobo and washed it all down with a beer. I feel like a giant human avocado in a pair of yoga pants. Hobo

> Try Doritos and cottage cheese next time. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
19-05-2017, 07:23 AM
(19-05-2017 12:07 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  
(18-05-2017 10:14 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I just ate enough tortilla chips and salsa and guacamole to last me til next century Hobo and washed it all down with a beer. I feel like a giant human avocado in a pair of yoga pants. Hobo

> Try Doritos and cottage cheese next time. Thumbsup

I don't eat dairy Tongue

But my boyfriend would agree with you on the Doritos Big Grin He likes them ah-lot. Yes
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
19-05-2017, 07:34 AM
B- latte, cupcake...don't judge it's that time of the month Tongue So sayeth the Lord, "During thine monthly curse, you shall eat cupcakes for breakfast for 7 days". Isn't that in the Bible? Consider Tongue

L- eggplant hummus, peppers, flax crackers, maybe a few tomato and zucchini slices as well. (I know I'm weird, I like raw zucchini sometimes.) Big Grin

D-Going to this vegan pizza place. They make a rustic pizza with green peppers, roasted red peppers, red onion, garlic, fresh basil...and an odd ingredient-but surprisingly good--corn. I never had that on a pizza prior to this, but I have to say it works Thumbsup
19-05-2017, 07:46 AM
(19-05-2017 07:34 AM)jennybee Wrote:  B- latte, cupcake...don't judge it's that time of the month Tongue So sayeth the Lord, "During thine monthly curse, you shall eat cupcakes for breakfast for 7 days". Isn't that in the Bible? Consider Tongue

L- eggplant hummus, peppers, flax crackers, maybe a few tomato and zucchini slices as well. (I know I'm weird, I like raw zucchini sometimes.) Big Grin

D-Going to this vegan pizza place. They make a rustic pizza with green peppers, roasted red peppers, red onion, garlic, fresh basil...and an odd ingredient-but surprisingly good--corn. I never had that on a pizza prior to this, but I have to say it works Thumbsup

Afraid not, scripture is quite specific
..."When thou ist on thy rag thou shalt eat spinach and tofu for this food is high in iron and cupcakes shalt be an abomination unto thee."
Wink
Fish pie tonight.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
19-05-2017, 07:53 AM
(19-05-2017 07:46 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(19-05-2017 07:34 AM)jennybee Wrote:  B- latte, cupcake...don't judge it's that time of the month Tongue So sayeth the Lord, "During thine monthly curse, you shall eat cupcakes for breakfast for 7 days". Isn't that in the Bible? Consider Tongue

Afraid not, scripture is quite specific
..."When thou ist on thy rag thou shalt eat spinach and tofu for this food is high in iron and cupcakes shalt be an abomination unto thee."
Wink
Fish pie tonight.

Ohmy No
19-05-2017, 08:34 AM
Salisbury steak, mashed taters and greens.
[+] 2 users Like big green mouth's post
19-05-2017, 08:42 AM
(19-05-2017 07:23 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(19-05-2017 12:07 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  > Try Doritos and cottage cheese next time. Thumbsup

I don't eat dairy Tongue

But my boyfriend would agree with you on the Doritos Big Grin He likes them ah-lot. Yes

> Are you lactose intolerant? My mom has that problem.