What did you eat today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2015, 06:51 PM
RE: What did you eat today?
(07-12-2015 06:41 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(06-12-2015 03:46 PM)jennybee Wrote:  On my way to the farmer's market this am, I stopped and got this yummy cinnamon raisin bagel with peanut butter, jam, and banana--so good!!

[Image: 1fe4ih.jpg]

You can't fool me. That's not a bagel. It's a doughnut disguised as health food. Dodgy

Drooling

Yeah, not exactly healthy but Drooling Drooling Drooling Drooling But I thought I made it healthy by adding a banana? Consider Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2015, 07:49 PM
Hamburger meat has been skilleted good. Now it's time to throw in a little tomato paste, and some burrito seasoning! The refried beans is heated up! Got corn, AND flour, tortillas to choose from.

Mac n Cheese almost done!

Green peas, and black eyed peas, being kept warm on the back burners!

Just need something to drink with it! Consider

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
07-12-2015, 08:04 PM
(07-12-2015 07:49 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Hamburger meat has been skilleted good. Now it's time to throw in a little tomato paste, and some burrito seasoning! The refried beans is heated up! Got corn, AND flour, tortillas to choose from.

[Image: can-i-give-my-baby-pepto-bismol.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
07-12-2015, 08:14 PM
(07-12-2015 08:04 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-12-2015 07:49 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Hamburger meat has been skilleted good. Now it's time to throw in a little tomato paste, and some burrito seasoning! The refried beans is heated up! Got corn, AND flour, tortillas to choose from.

[Image: can-i-give-my-baby-pepto-bismol.jpg]

Vodka, coffee, Pepto cocktail? Consider
Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
07-12-2015, 08:38 PM
I used up all my creativity last week. Today I had a semi-homemade pizza (Costco crust) with a shitload of cheese and a shitload of pineapple.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
07-12-2015, 08:44 PM
(07-12-2015 08:38 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I used up all my creativity last week. Today I had a semi-homemade pizza (Costco crust) with a shitload of cheese and a shitload of pineapple.

I love pineapple on my pizza, but I also add black olives with it and of course daiya "cheese" along with some nutritional yeast and crushed red pepper. You get a mix of salty and sweet. so good!
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
07-12-2015, 08:52 PM
(07-12-2015 08:44 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-12-2015 08:38 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I used up all my creativity last week. Today I had a semi-homemade pizza (Costco crust) with a shitload of cheese and a shitload of pineapple.

I love pineapple on my pizza, but I also add black olives with it and of course daiya "cheese" along with some nutritional yeast and crushed red pepper. You get a mix of salty and sweet. so good!

I've used daiya a few times. It works in light to modest amounts, but when I want to absolutely smother the pizza in cheese until I can't even find the crust, only mozzarella will do Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
07-12-2015, 09:04 PM
(07-12-2015 08:52 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(07-12-2015 08:44 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I love pineapple on my pizza, but I also add black olives with it and of course daiya "cheese" along with some nutritional yeast and crushed red pepper. You get a mix of salty and sweet. so good!

I've used daiya a few times. It works in light to modest amounts, but when I want to absolutely smother the pizza in cheese until I can't even find the crust, only mozzarella will do Tongue

Yeah, I only use daiya sparingly because you are right if you go crazy with it--it's not very good and takes on a weird consistency. So I load mine up with pineapple and black olives, lightly use daiya and then supplement the rest of the "cheese" flavor with nutritional yeast.

A lot of places in CA are actually carrying daiya now so I can order pizza like a normal person instead of telling them I want a pizza with no cheese like I do in MA and the pizza maker looks at me like this:

[Image: 560382.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
07-12-2015, 09:26 PM
Medium-rare Porterhouse and a baked potato with butter, sour cream, and fox point. Coke to wash it down.
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
07-12-2015, 11:34 PM
Dinner tonight: Veggie burger and sweet potato fries.

[Image: xq9daf.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post