What did you eat today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-05-2017, 05:25 PM
What did you eat today?
Thanks Jenny! What kind of flavors are unique to the Indian food?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
21-05-2017, 06:01 PM
RE: What did you eat today?
(21-05-2017 05:25 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Thanks Jenny! What kind of flavors are unique to the Indian food?

It's very spicy (although some places let you adjust the level of spiciness, I get medium to holy fuck that's hot Tongue ). Spices used include curry, turmeric, cumin, cardamom, coriander.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
21-05-2017, 07:11 PM
Naan cravings commence in 3,2,1....

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowProject's post
22-05-2017, 08:45 AM
B- latte, oatmeal with strawberries and raw cashew butter and almond milk

L- going to have my leftover Indian food: veggie samosas and I'm going to grab some watermelon at the store (does anyone know if it's in season yet?)

D- will be chana masala, roti
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
22-05-2017, 09:02 AM
I haven't eaten anything yet today. Drinking coffee. In a couple hours Meals-On-Wheels will be bringing Rosemary chicken breat, taters, and broccoli.

Do you use your fingers a lot when eating Indian food? (I don't have fingers....)
[+] 1 user Likes big green mouth's post
22-05-2017, 09:10 AM
(22-05-2017 09:02 AM)big green mouth Wrote:  I haven't eaten anything yet today. Drinking coffee. In a couple hours Meals-On-Wheels will be bringing Rosemary chicken breat, taters, and broccoli.

Do you use your fingers a lot when eating Indian food? (I don't have fingers....)

Some food you can, but really all can be eaten in any fashion. I sometimes dunk the roti in the chana masala and eat it that way, although I'm not sure that is the proper way to eat it because it's kinda messy Tongue
22-05-2017, 09:23 AM
(22-05-2017 09:02 AM)big green mouth Wrote:  I haven't eaten anything yet today. Drinking coffee. In a couple hours Meals-On-Wheels will be bringing Rosemary chicken breat, taters, and broccoli.

I'm really sorry to hear that BGM, that must make life very difficult. Sad
22-05-2017, 09:34 AM
(22-05-2017 09:23 AM)adey67 Wrote:  

I'm really sorry to hear that BGM, that must make life very difficult. Sad

Meh. It doesn't bother me very much. Maybe a few minutes here and there. I lost my fingers in 2008 and have learned to cope fairly well. I don't really think about it. I do the things that I can do, and I don't do the things I can't do, like everybody else. Only occasionally... for instance, I wonder if I could still ride a bicycle. I haven't tried, but I still have my left thumb, so I think I could operate the brake.... but I haven't tried. I just for the most part instinctively know what things are out of my reach, and I don't really think about doing them. It's kinda hard to explain. You don't worry that you don't have four arms to do things with, and I don't worry that I only have one finger.
[+] 2 users Like big green mouth's post
22-05-2017, 09:35 AM
Watercress beetroot tomato cucumber and onion salad with hard boiled eggs fresh from the chickens arse today, the yokes are the most vivid orange they're so fresh cold roast pork also.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
22-05-2017, 09:39 AM
(22-05-2017 09:34 AM)big green mouth Wrote:  
(22-05-2017 09:23 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I'm really sorry to hear that BGM, that must make life very difficult. Sad

Meh. It doesn't bother me very much. Maybe a few minutes here and there. I lost my fingers in 2008 and have learned to cope fairly well. I don't really think about it. I do the things that I can do, and I don't do the things I can't do, like everybody else. Only occasionally... for instance, I wonder if I could still ride a bicycle. I haven't tried, but I still have my left thumb, so I think I could operate the brake.... but I haven't tried. I just for the most part instinctively know what things are out of my reach, and I don't really think about doing them. It's kinda hard to explain. You don't worry that you don't have four arms to do things with, and I don't worry that I only have one finger.

I'm guessing an accident (please tell me to mind my own business if you're not comfortable talking about it)