29-05-2017, 08:42 PM
RE: What did you eat today?
Late night snack: Egg rolls (4). Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
29-05-2017, 08:45 PM
For some reason for the last couple of days every time I see this thread, I immediately think: where did you sleep last night?

(Possibly because the other day Amy Macdonald was wondering where I'm gonna sleep tonight (as if it's any of her business Dodgy ) and it's been sorta stuck in my head and now it's a mixture (or a stew, if you will Rolleyes ) of the two in my head)

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
30-05-2017, 10:11 AM
(29-05-2017 08:45 PM)Vera Wrote:  For some reason for the last couple of days every time I see this thread, I immediately think: where did you sleep last night?

(Possibly because the other day Amy Macdonald was wondering where I'm gonna sleep tonight (as if it's any of her business Dodgy ) and it's been sorta stuck in my head and now it's a mixture (or a stew, if you will Rolleyes ) of the two in my head)

Well, since I sometimes eat food in bed while watching a movie*, this works Thumbsup Tongue

*I only fell asleep and woke up with tortilla chips and guacamole in my hair once Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
30-05-2017, 12:32 PM
B-latte, true chia dark chocolate coconut yogurt

L-leftover roti and chana masala

D-Making veggie fajitas, refried beans, avocado, salsa
30-05-2017, 04:52 PM (This post was last modified: 30-05-2017 04:59 PM by JesseB.)
So.... this is a bit of a story, but it's mostly food related.

I didn't sleep cause I was so hungry, ended up only getting 3 hours of sleep, dragged my fat ass outa bed got all ready n stuff and headed over to my clients (J and G for privacy), soon as I get there G asks me "Want me to make you some eggs?" I was like "that would be amazing" she made me 2 eggs sunny side up, 4 strips of bacon and 2 slices of toast with a glass of milk. Then I went and did the pre wiring for the sound system they are gonna install (their inlaws wanna do the final setup and since they bought the equipment whateva), then they invited me to lunch I had sandwiches with big ol slices of tomato lots of lettuces like the kinda shit I never make for myself really good sandwiches, carrots, tiny pickles, chips and salsa and tea. Then I offered to clean the windows for them did that got some money drove on down to buy some food, got 2 subs (one for now one for later but I ended up sticking both in the fridge and you'll see why) some diet soda, and some canned food. When I got home my landlady had a plate of "leftovers" random shit she dug out of the back of her fridge, however my landlady makes good food so I'm not complaining. I got no fucking clue what this shit is but it's amazing with a side of rice and beans. and a um.... idk fancy sausage wrapped in a tortilla. I gave half the sausage to Alex cause I know he'd like that. I kinda feel like today was too good to be true. I get my big check in a couple of days and can stock up on gas and groceries then and be good for a few weeks at least Smile

Keep in mind my babies ALWAYS have food, You can bet if I die of starvation they'll have enough food in their bowels to last until someone finds my carcass. It would not be fair for them to ever go hungry just because I can't handle my shit. So on top of the sausage they both ate their normal food too.

On a total side note I found out today one of the ladies at the resort quit, nothing bad sick family member kinda thing had to take care of them. HOWEVER the ladies there are gonna harass the shit out of the owner. She made me sit there with no job I was the ONLY one applying to work at the resort and she refused to hire me cause I'm a man. This has been goin on since last year, then 2 months ago a woman finally applied (she works for the school so I know her pretty well she's a nice lady) and now that same woman has quit because of family trouble, once again leaving me the ONLY one interested in the job. She said if she hired me I'd harass all the women who enter. I told the girls that work there cause I see them often and they know me better than that, I asked them to tell Mary I'm still interested in the job (which she already know's) and I"ll keep my head down think only about my work and cause no trouble for no one and be grateful to have a fucking job! Which of course they're gonna pass that along for me. Honestly without those girls I'd a starved to death last year. Sure I pay them for the food but they make better food than I could ever make for myself. So here's hoping. There's no one else who's asking to work for this Lady cause not only will she only hire women, and there's so few people that live up here, but she's also known for screaming at her employees and treating them like shit. Like I care, she can kick the shit outa me as long as I get paid for my time and can save up to leave this mountain I'll put up with anything!

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
30-05-2017, 06:28 PM
(30-05-2017 04:52 PM)JesseB Wrote:  So.... this is a bit of a story, but it's mostly food related.

I didn't sleep cause I was so hungry, ended up only getting 3 hours of sleep, dragged my fat ass outa bed got all ready n stuff and headed over to my clients (J and G for privacy), soon as I get there G asks me "Want me to make you some eggs?" I was like "that would be amazing" she made me 2 eggs sunny side up, 4 strips of bacon and 2 slices of toast with a glass of milk. Then I went and did the pre wiring for the sound system they are gonna install (their inlaws wanna do the final setup and since they bought the equipment whateva), then they invited me to lunch I had sandwiches with big ol slices of tomato lots of lettuces like the kinda shit I never make for myself really good sandwiches, carrots, tiny pickles, chips and salsa and tea. Then I offered to clean the windows for them did that got some money drove on down to buy some food, got 2 subs (one for now one for later but I ended up sticking both in the fridge and you'll see why) some diet soda, and some canned food. When I got home my landlady had a plate of "leftovers" random shit she dug out of the back of her fridge, however my landlady makes good food so I'm not complaining. I got no fucking clue what this shit is but it's amazing with a side of rice and beans. and a um.... idk fancy sausage wrapped in a tortilla. I gave half the sausage to Alex cause I know he'd like that. I kinda feel like today was too good to be true. I get my big check in a couple of days and can stock up on gas and groceries then and be good for a few weeks at least Smile

Keep in mind my babies ALWAYS have food, You can bet if I die of starvation they'll have enough food in their bowels to last until someone finds my carcass. It would not be fair for them to ever go hungry just because I can't handle my shit. So on top of the sausage they both ate their normal food too.

On a total side note I found out today one of the ladies at the resort quit, nothing bad sick family member kinda thing had to take care of them. HOWEVER the ladies there are gonna harass the shit out of the owner. She made me sit there with no job I was the ONLY one applying to work at the resort and she refused to hire me cause I'm a man. This has been goin on since last year, then 2 months ago a woman finally applied (she works for the school so I know her pretty well she's a nice lady) and now that same woman has quit because of family trouble, once again leaving me the ONLY one interested in the job. She said if she hired me I'd harass all the women who enter. I told the girls that work there cause I see them often and they know me better than that, I asked them to tell Mary I'm still interested in the job (which she already know's) and I"ll keep my head down think only about my work and cause no trouble for no one and be grateful to have a fucking job! Which of course they're gonna pass that along for me. Honestly without those girls I'd a starved to death last year. Sure I pay them for the food but they make better food than I could ever make for myself. So here's hoping. There's no one else who's asking to work for this Lady cause not only will she only hire women, and there's so few people that live up here, but she's also known for screaming at her employees and treating them like shit. Like I care, she can kick the shit outa me as long as I get paid for my time and can save up to leave this mountain I'll put up with anything!

Good luck with the job!
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
31-05-2017, 02:00 AM
I have just eat milk with cereals
[+] 1 user Likes MuntyJay's post
31-05-2017, 05:52 AM
Breakfast: Coffee and garlic bread.
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
31-05-2017, 08:44 AM
B-latte, Irish oatmeal with strawberries, almond milk, and raw cashew butter

L-hummus veggie sandwich on quinoa bread

D-Going to make black bean burgers with mango salsa.
31-05-2017, 09:06 AM
What did you eat today?
Jenny, how's your muffler with all those beans you eat?
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post