What did you eat today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-06-2017, 07:44 AM
RE: What did you eat today?
(01-06-2017 07:16 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  
(01-06-2017 06:54 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Thanks for the tip Laugh out load

> When you pass wind with that combination, you will be able to clear a ten-acre field of anything moveable, including the mules. Big Grin

> By the way, are your brothers Terrence & Philip fans?

Good-because after years of being farted on, they deserve it Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-06-2017, 10:46 AM
I posted this in KUSA's Selfie thread (which is really fun, btw, so go check it out if you can Thumbsup ) But for those of you who haven't made your way in there yet, I thought I'd post my selfie in here too so you can put a face with the food Big Grin On second thought, maybe I should have posted a pic of me chowing down on some good eats Consider Tongue

[Image: zwx8iw.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
01-06-2017, 10:49 AM
(31-05-2017 09:18 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(31-05-2017 09:06 AM)KUSA Wrote:  Jenny, how's your muffler with all those beans you eat?

Laugh out load just fine thank you for asking Tongue Surprisingly, I don't fart a lot, which I find kind of distressing since I have three brothers, who when I go back home for visits, still insist on holding me down and farting on me--even though we're now all adults Hobo Laugh out load I would loooooove to give them a taste of their own medicine. Big Grin

*I come from an Irish catholic Bostonian family-we're kind of weird people Laugh out load

Then I am your antichristEvil_monster
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
01-06-2017, 10:53 AM
(01-06-2017 10:46 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I posted this in KUSA's Selfie thread (which is really fun, btw, so go check it out if you can Thumbsup ) But for those of you who haven't made your way in there yet, I thought I'd post my selfie in here too so you can put a face with the food Big Grin On second thought, maybe I should have posted a pic of me chowing down on some good eats Consider Tongue

Drooling
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
01-06-2017, 11:43 AM
(01-06-2017 10:46 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I posted this in KUSA's Selfie thread

Which is here http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...fie-thread

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
01-06-2017, 01:59 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2017 02:29 PM by jennybee.)
(01-06-2017 11:43 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(01-06-2017 10:46 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I posted this in KUSA's Selfie thread

Which is here http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...fie-thread

I should've posted a link, thank you Thumbsup One of my selfies is right on that first page--I made it orange, 'cause fire and brimstone Wink Evil_monster The "normal" Hobo looking Jenny is later on towards the end in that thread (pg. 21, I think). Or anyone interested, can just look above in this thread if you want to see the normal looking/non-orange fire and brimstone Jenny. Tongue

KUSA and Guley are on pg. 1 in the Selfie thread, Shadowproject is in there as well. I don't think anyone else from the eating thread has posted in there yet? Anyway, nice to put a face with the foodies Big Grin
01-06-2017, 07:20 PM
(01-06-2017 10:46 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I posted this in KUSA's Selfie thread (which is really fun, btw, so go check it out if you can Thumbsup ) But for those of you who haven't made your way in there yet, I thought I'd post my selfie in here too so you can put a face with the food Big Grin On second thought, maybe I should have posted a pic of me chowing down on some good eats Consider Tongue

> Now THAT looks like a delicious dish. Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like Gwaithmir's post
01-06-2017, 07:24 PM
Lunch: two Whoppers with fries.

Supper: Some leftover garlic bread and a glass of 2% milk. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
01-06-2017, 07:43 PM
(01-06-2017 07:20 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  

Aw shucks Blush Big Grin
01-06-2017, 08:23 PM
What did you eat today?
(01-06-2017 07:20 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  

I'd sop her up with a biscuit.
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post