What did you eat today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-06-2017, 06:53 AM
RE: What did you eat today?
Latte and a chocolate cupcake you know the breakfast of champions Wink
Lunch will be a peanut butter and banana sandwich
For dinner, burrito tortilla chips guac and a cold beer.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
21-06-2017, 07:04 AM
Diet has begun, so Rice + small pieces of chicken for my lunch today, and for the foreseeable future haha.

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
I now sell T-Shirts Here! Please Check it out Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like OakTree500's post
21-06-2017, 07:11 AM (This post was last modified: 21-06-2017 07:20 AM by yakherder.)
I've been addicted to steel cut oats soaked in milk overnight (as opposed to cooked) lately. It's a refreshing breakfast when it's hot. Slightly chewy as opposed to mushy, enough milk that it's more like eating cereal than conventionally made oatmeal, a few dark chocolate chips, a half scoop of chocolate whey, and a tablespoon of peanut butter.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
21-06-2017, 07:18 AM
(21-06-2017 07:04 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Diet has begun, so Rice + small pieces of chicken for my lunch today, and for the foreseeable future haha.

Good for you--although you already look great. But I can see that you are getting ready for my shirtless dinner party via the TTA Dinner Party thread, so carry on Drinking Beverage Tongue Laugh out load
21-06-2017, 07:21 AM
(21-06-2017 07:11 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I've been addicted to steel cut oats soaked in milk overnight (as opposed to cooked) lately. It's a refreshing breakfast when it's hot. Clightly chewy as opposed to mushy, enough milk that it's more like eating cereal than conventionally made oatmeal, a few dark chocolate chips, a half scoop of chocolate whey, and a tablespoon of peanut butter.

This sounds good. I get some chocolate VEGA protein from time to time, so I'll have to give this a try Thumbsup I love oatmeal, but lately I've been making hot buckwheat cereal and I must say, I'm really liking it. Yes
21-06-2017, 07:26 AM
(21-06-2017 07:18 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(21-06-2017 07:04 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Diet has begun, so Rice + small pieces of chicken for my lunch today, and for the foreseeable future haha.

Good for you--although you already look great. But I can see that you are getting ready for my shirtless dinner party via the TTA Dinner Party thread, so carry on Drinking Beverage Tongue Laugh out load

Laugh out load Yep that's the one, trimming up a bit, waxing the chest, gonna be BUUUFFFFF lol.

"Which way to the beach?" *Muscular Pointing*

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
I now sell T-Shirts Here! Please Check it out Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
21-06-2017, 07:33 AM
(21-06-2017 07:26 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(21-06-2017 07:18 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Good for you--although you already look great. But I can see that you are getting ready for my shirtless dinner party via the TTA Dinner Party thread, so carry on Drinking Beverage Tongue Laugh out load

Laugh out load Yep that's the one, trimming up a bit, waxing the chest, gonna be BUUUFFFFF lol.

"Which way to the beach?" *Muscular Pointing*

Two tickets to the gun show Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
21-06-2017, 10:46 AM
Salad and pizza Drooling
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
21-06-2017, 11:10 PM
What did you eat today?
Sashimi, Tuna, Seabass, Coconut Beer. Had this meal tonight in Maui Hawaii.

[Image: 094a20ae090da799c36ae9e145bff3db.jpg]

[Image: 04d10450ed1c2d282d9bdba242ed7eab.jpg]

[Image: 22bcbc27a33ec9f5fd5ca5b6cffbbf37.jpg]

[Image: 9a72312918f0c4fa776058e2afdefa4a.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like KUSA's post
22-06-2017, 05:53 AM
Gumbo style chicken. Except I din't use the chicken in making the dish.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post