What did you eat today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-06-2017, 12:20 AM
RE: What did you eat today?
(26-06-2017 08:47 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(26-06-2017 08:41 PM)yakherder Wrote:  That's pretty much how I eat even fruits with peelings. My girlfriend cringes every time I pop a kiwi into my mouth and spit out the skin.

Well, you should be all set with rambutans then Thumbsup Laugh out load

My bf cringes when I open an avocado. I peel it with my hands and then just dig my fingers in there and yank it out w/out the use of utensils. I mean it's gonna get mashed up anyway and my hands are clean. Mixing bowls and such for guacamole are for amateurs Drinking Beverage

.... you always mash your avocado? I often eat my avocado sliced.... but mashed is good too, really any delivery method for getting avocado to my mouth is a good delivery method

#avocadoisforever

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like JesseB's post
27-06-2017, 02:32 AM
(26-06-2017 07:06 AM)jennybee Wrote:  latte
hot buckwheat cereal raw cashew butter and these things...rambutan. Ever had them?

[Image: Rambutan-2.jpg]

Then leftover Indian food for lunch and dinner-yum!

Nice but I prefer lychees' they have more flavour.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
27-06-2017, 05:04 AM
(27-06-2017 12:20 AM)JesseB Wrote:  
(26-06-2017 08:47 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Well, you should be all set with rambutans then Thumbsup Laugh out load

My bf cringes when I open an avocado. I peel it with my hands and then just dig my fingers in there and yank it out w/out the use of utensils. I mean it's gonna get mashed up anyway and my hands are clean. Mixing bowls and such for guacamole are for amateurs Drinking Beverage

.... you always mash your avocado? I often eat my avocado sliced.... but mashed is good too, really any delivery method for getting avocado to my mouth is a good delivery method

#avocadoisforever

> I always put half an avocado in my garden salad or Cobb Salad. Peeling them is too messy, so I cut them in half and scoop out chunks with a teaspoon. I toss the pits out on the driveway and the squirrels eat them. Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like Gwaithmir's post
27-06-2017, 05:50 AM
I've heard they ripen quicker if you put a banana up your ass. Wink Laugh out load
27-06-2017, 06:03 AM
Shaksouka.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
27-06-2017, 06:05 AM
(27-06-2017 12:20 AM)JesseB Wrote:  
(26-06-2017 08:47 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Well, you should be all set with rambutans then Thumbsup Laugh out load

#avocadoisforever

I usually mash it because I either make guac with it or I put it on top of a black bean burger or in a burrito.
27-06-2017, 06:42 AM
(27-06-2017 06:03 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Shaksouka.

What's that ?
27-06-2017, 06:50 AM
(27-06-2017 06:05 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(27-06-2017 12:20 AM)JesseB Wrote:  .... you always mash your avocado? I often eat my avocado sliced.... but mashed is good too, really any delivery method for getting avocado to my mouth is a good delivery method

#avocadoisforever

I usually mash it because I either make guac with it or I put it on top of a black bean burger or in a burrito.

How do you make the burgers? I'm a confirmed meat eater but I love all pulses.

Going vegetarian today, cauliflower cheese tonight, I'll put some of the killer chilli pickle on it as I'm starting to get used to it, I'm up to 1/4 of a teaspoon now although I am still amazed how powerful it is just 1/4 of a teaspoon causes burning down below, I never dreamed a small thing like a chili could be so unbelievably savage.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
27-06-2017, 06:51 AM
Fried bell pepper with garlic, tomato, cumin, harissa and eggs. It's Israeli/Tunisian/Turkish dish.

Looks like that:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGsVzxJAF9-RPpCPdYspd...RZTJTazqt-]

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post
27-06-2017, 06:57 AM
Had my first "meal" at a Chipotle restaurant the other night during a motorcycle trip I was taking with some friends.

Apparently Chipotle is all about "no GMOs, fresh ingredients" etc etc.

How bad can a burrito be? Chorizos, guac, brown rice, hot sauce, some other stuff...

It
Was
Awful Rainbow Vomit

I will never, ever darken the door of a Choptlle restaurant again.