What did you eat today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-06-2017, 08:45 PM
RE: What did you eat today?
(30-06-2017 08:29 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(30-06-2017 08:23 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  > Probably tomorrow night or Sunday night. Locals usually set off their pyrotechnics on the weekend closest to the 4th. Smile

So is it a big neighborhood thing or do you just do your own in your yard for family and friends? Where I used to live I could literally watch the huge town firework display right from my backyard. Such a cool end to a big cookout. Yes

> During the 1980's and 1990's I used to put on semi-professional fireworks displays from my mountainside abode. My neighbour, who lived about 100 yards downhill from me would throw a big 4th of July bash for 50-60 people. Because the village was in the valley below me, my pyrotechnic displays would light up the sky for well over half the townsfolk. That all ended when my neighbour moved away. His house has been mostly vacant since then and is on the market now.

> Now I set off only a few 4th of July fireworks in response to what's going on in town. Mostly now, I set off my fireworks for the customers at the local Transfer Station on Wednesday evenings during the late fall/winter period when we're on Standard Time.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
30-06-2017, 08:49 PM
(30-06-2017 08:45 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  
(30-06-2017 08:29 PM)jennybee Wrote:  So is it a big neighborhood thing or do you just do your own in your yard for family and friends? Where I used to live I could literally watch the huge town firework display right from my backyard. Such a cool end to a big cookout. Yes

> During the 1980's and 1990's I used to put on semi-professional fireworks displays from my mountainside abode. My neighbour, who lived about 100 yards downhill from me would throw a big 4th of July bash for 50-60 people. Because the village was in the valley below me, my pyrotechnic displays would light up the sky for well over half the townsfolk. That all ended when my neighbour moved away. His house has been mostly vacant since then and is on the market now.

> Now I set off only a few 4th of July fireworks in response to what's going on in town. Mostly now, I set off my fireworks for the customers at the local Transfer Station on Wednesday evenings during the late fall/winter period when we're on Standard Time.

How cool Smile That huge party with 50-60 people sounds like so much fun!
30-06-2017, 10:20 PM
Here was dinner:

Mine: Tofu Red Curry

[Image: 29xx00.jpg]

My bf got this salmon with veggie dish:

[Image: 2q0umh4.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
30-06-2017, 11:54 PM
What did you eat today?
(30-06-2017 07:46 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Those steamed veggies look so good. What was the movie?

[Image: d27d49ed3f18e32c10a2bddb7d03d0ec.jpg]

It was funny but really cheesy humor.

The image I posed of the screen was during the previews and adverts.
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
01-07-2017, 03:37 AM
(30-06-2017 11:54 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(30-06-2017 07:46 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Those steamed veggies look so good. What was the movie?

[Image: d27d49ed3f18e32c10a2bddb7d03d0ec.jpg]

It was funny but really cheesy humor.

The image I posed of the screen was during the previews and adverts.

Oh cool. I love both those people. I'll have to check it out Smile
01-07-2017, 03:49 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2017 03:59 AM by EvolutionKills.)
Friend randomly showed up where I work at 3AM and brought me a Crunchwrap Supreme from Taco Bell.

[Image: b9349_Taco-Bell-Crunchwrap-Supreme.jpg]

It was yummy. Also, I now have a date to go see Wonder Woman, so that should be fun.

My friends are weird.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
01-07-2017, 03:53 AM
(01-07-2017 03:49 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Friend randomly showed up at work at 3AM and brought me a Crunchwrap Supreme from Taco Bell.

[Image: 25f7d245_edit_img_facebook_post_image_fi...CEBOOK.jpg]

It was yummy. Also, I now have a date to go see Wonder Woman, so that should be fun.

Aw how sweet Smile That sounds like a fabulous date Smile
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
01-07-2017, 04:44 AM
I should be sleeping its 3:30am blah. Just woke up and can't fall back to sleep. I wish Starbucks was open now. Wink
01-07-2017, 06:19 AM
White asparagus with leek and mustard&sour cream sauce.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
01-07-2017, 06:26 PM
My boyfriend ate all the Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie (vegan) ice cream that we were supposed to share together tonight while watching a movie Weeping

Luckily, I have chocolate cupcakes Wink He's not getting any though Tongue