What did you eat today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-06-2015, 08:48 AM
RE: What did you eat today?
(20-06-2015 08:37 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-06-2015 08:35 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I do like my food to bite me back a little. Smile

I always have this on hand:

[Image: Idiot-Boyz-2.jpg?1420297960]

Caliente!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
20-06-2015, 09:20 AM
Starting the day with eggs, grits, sausage, and toast. I could probably make it all day with nothing else - or little else.

Drooling

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
20-06-2015, 09:29 AM
(20-06-2015 09:20 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Starting the day with eggs, grits, sausage, and toast. I could probably make it all day with nothing else - or little else.

Drooling

I wish I could do that. I am not a huge snacker, but if I don't eat three meals a day, I could chew a table leg off Big Grin
20-06-2015, 09:33 AM
(20-06-2015 09:29 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(20-06-2015 09:20 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Starting the day with eggs, grits, sausage, and toast. I could probably make it all day with nothing else - or little else.

Drooling

I wish I could do that. I am not a huge snacker, but if I don't eat three meals a day, I could chew a table leg off Big Grin

I tend to max out at one meal a day. And I don't snack much. But there are days when I eat my way through the kitchen, about one day a month. Nothing is safe.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
21-06-2015, 09:39 AM
I made a sandwich with two waffles, peanut butter and syrup.

Now I'm eating apples and caramel for breakfast.
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
21-06-2015, 12:42 PM
I don't eat breakfast during the week, only on weekends. This morning I had a fry up - eggs, sausages, bacon and mushrooms with a strong mug of black tea and toast. For dinner I had homemade chicken stew, followed by crackers and cheese. At this moment I having a few salted peanuts together with a few beers. Nice.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 1 user Likes Marozz's post
21-06-2015, 05:51 PM
(21-06-2015 09:39 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I made a sandwich with two waffles, peanut butter and syrup.

Now I'm eating apples and caramel for breakfast.

I have done the peanut butter waffle sandwich thing--really good Drooling
21-06-2015, 05:51 PM
(21-06-2015 12:42 PM)Marozz Wrote:  I don't eat breakfast during the week, only on weekends. This morning I had a fry up - eggs, sausages, bacon and mushrooms with a strong mug of black tea and toast. For dinner I had homemade chicken stew, followed by crackers and cheese. At this moment I having a few salted peanuts together with a few beers. Nice.

Hey Marozz haven't seen you in awhile, missed ya Tongue
21-06-2015, 06:31 PM
(21-06-2015 05:51 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(21-06-2015 12:42 PM)Marozz Wrote:  

Hey Marozz haven't seen you in awhile, missed ya Tongue

Hiya Jenny, my brother was on a visit from Holland so I spent a lot of time in various drinking establishments........ Peanut butter on a waffle Huh I gotta try that sometime.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 1 user Likes Marozz's post
21-06-2015, 06:35 PM
(21-06-2015 06:31 PM)Marozz Wrote:  
(21-06-2015 05:51 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Hey Marozz haven't seen you in awhile, missed ya Tongue

Hiya Jenny, my brother was on a visit from Holland so I spent a lot of time in various drinking establishments........ Peanut butter on a waffle Huh I gotta try that sometime.

Sounds like a fun time! Big Grin Peanut butter waffles make great after drinking food at about 3am Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post