Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowProject's post
01-07-2017, 08:08 PM
RE: What did you eat today?
(01-07-2017 06:56 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  B: coconut milk yogurt
fruit and nut granola

L: salsa and chips

D: Thai food: tofu pad thai, veggie rolls, scallion pancake

After reading your post, I'm definitely going to have to get some scallion pancakes tomorrow and some veggie mu shu Yes
Find all posts by this user
01-07-2017, 08:50 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2017 09:15 PM by JesseB.)
I would be eating tacos but I'm clearly too lazy to get off my ass and go make them >.>

Edit^ I stopped being lazy, got some Rice n Carne cooking in the oven, with tortilla n cheese once they are hot.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
02-07-2017, 06:50 AM
(29-06-2017 09:48 AM)Emma Wrote:  So far today I've had half a seasoned swordfish steak, a mushroom medley with garlic, and green bean salad with almonds and sun-dried tomatoes. Leftovers from last night's dinner. Big Grin

I bought the swordfish frozen, so I didn't do anything special to prepare it, but it was really good!

I haven't eaten swordfish since my first honeymoon in Crete accompanied by shitloads of retsina wine and lashings of ouzo I was sick as a dog and haven't been able to face it since. Fried chicken tonight.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
02-07-2017, 07:13 AM
Eisbein.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
02-07-2017, 08:58 AM
I was going to do veg mu shu today my bf wants to do Nepalese instead and I'm not one to pass up some good Nepalese food Tongue So that a latte (of course Wink ) and some yummy watermelon and an avocado roll and probably a Passion Iced Tea along with running around like crazy to get things done for the Fourth...and yoga class. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
02-07-2017, 01:57 PM
Lunch: garden salad and a cold, leftover potato. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
02-07-2017, 02:04 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2017 02:10 PM by jennybee.)
(02-07-2017 01:57 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  Lunch: garden salad and a cold, leftover potato. Smile

You are quite the healthy eater Thumbsup You make feel guilty that I ate half a container of Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey (vegan) Ice cream with my bf last night while we watched a movie. He ate all the brownie ice cream that we were going to share (the pig lol) and I was just going to eat a choco cupcake as my movie treat since No ice cream. But then I said fuckit I want ice cream (so skipped the cupcake) and made a special trip to the store to buy some B&J Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
02-07-2017, 02:09 PM
(02-07-2017 02:04 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(02-07-2017 01:57 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  Lunch: garden salad and a cold, leftover potato. Smile

You are quite the healthy eater Thumbsup You make feel guilty that I ate half a container of Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey (vegan) Ice cream with my bf last night while we watched a movie. He ate all the brownie ice cream that we were going to share (the pig lol) and I was just going to eat a choco cupcake as my movie treat since No ice cream. But then I said fuckit I want ice cream-so made a special trip to the store to buy some Tongue

> Well, if I was still cutting my own firewood and building stone walls I'd be eating like you too. Now, I'm just a 69-year-old, arthritic couch potato who has to be extremely choosy about what to eat and what not to eat. Oh, the vicissitudes of old age! Sadcryface
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post