What did you eat today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-07-2017, 07:39 PM
RE: What did you eat today?
(12-07-2017 07:36 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  It reminds me of the plant in Little Shop of Horrors.

FEED ME! FEED ME SEYMOUR!!!

Yes, you are right! Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
12-07-2017, 07:45 PM
Grilled squash, bell pepper and pork shoulder (which I don't really care for- the wife bought them) for dinner. The meat came out OK, but the vegies were really good. I coated them with grape seed oil. Nice and moist!
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
13-07-2017, 02:32 AM
(12-07-2017 07:05 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I found another interesting fruit to try at the store. This one is called a dragon fruit. Ever have it?

[Image: dragon-fruit.jpg]

> Ever have it? I never even heard of it, but it seems worth a try. I'll have to see if my favorite supermarket has it. Shy
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
13-07-2017, 02:33 AM
Late night snack: stewed tomatoes with cottage cheese. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
13-07-2017, 02:46 AM
(12-07-2017 01:37 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(12-07-2017 12:42 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  > Arwen is a Sindarin name, meaning 'royal maiden.'

> Arwen/Liv Tyler is my muse. Heart

OMFG, Liv Tyler and Cate Blanchet are my total orgasmic fantasy, I'm not even gonna go there. Drooling

> Check out my story Elven Ears for Liv Tyler's strange Middle Earth adventure. Big Grin
http://faerie-archive.com/viewstory.php?sid=1404
[+] 2 users Like Gwaithmir's post
13-07-2017, 05:27 AM
Fried mushrooms with mascarpone.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
13-07-2017, 06:51 PM
latte, chocolate chip cupcake

Taco Bell bean burrito (no cheese)

Tofu veggie stir fry with peanut sauce

I ordered these new vegan protein bars to try. 20 grams of protein-woohoo! And chocolaty! Only 1 gram of sugar. I'll try one tomorrow and let you know how they are taste-wise.

Pegan Bars: Chocolate Lava

[Image: Lava-Cake.jpg]
13-07-2017, 07:00 PM
1 banana
salad, 3 slices of bread
2 coffees
water
2 gummy bears

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
[+] 1 user Likes Leerob's post
13-07-2017, 08:28 PM
Was gonna make spaghetti and meatballs, but said forget the noodles.

Meatballs in spaghetti sauce, and cheese! Blush

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
14-07-2017, 01:17 AM (This post was last modified: 14-07-2017 01:21 AM by JesseB.)
So.... last night was gonna make spagetti and meatballs with rice n veggies, then decided noodles have too many carbs, so I made fried rice and mixed the spagetti sauce and meatballs in with the rice instead. I thought it was pretty good...

Then I went to the Dr today my A1C was 8.4 which made my Dr pretty happy all things considered (she was getting pretty mad at my not having to been to a doctor in like 2 years.... and other crazy shit I do to myself) I take metformin only so.... Smile still get to avoid the shots and she says if I keep up with this low carb diet stuff I'm trying (and get better at it too) then I can get off all medications. Also... I lost 15 lb apparently. I don't have a scale at home so I didn't know but I used to be like 285 and now I'm 250 and if you think I'm bad at math well I have pneumonia so fuck off lol....

For lunch I had a BLT lettuces wrap (no bread) from Jimmy Johns, and a pickle, got groceries (all low carb kinda shit), went home for dinner made hmmm. well I stuck pepperoni slices in the oven (toaster oven I don't have a real oven) and baked them till they were crispy, then I made a bowl of chili with green onion, onion, avocado, and cheese and used it as a dip and the pepperoni as chips. I also ate some pumpkin seeds.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post