What did you eat today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-07-2017, 05:18 AM
RE: What did you eat today?
Ad┼╝apsandali with jalapeno peppers to add extra kick.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
14-07-2017, 07:47 AM
(12-07-2017 07:05 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I found another interesting fruit to try at the store. This one is called a dragon fruit. Ever have it?

[Image: dragon-fruit.jpg]

I've had this fruit, its tastes like kiwifruit only shitloads more expensive, over rated Imo.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
14-07-2017, 07:50 AM
(14-07-2017 07:47 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(12-07-2017 07:05 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I found another interesting fruit to try at the store. This one is called a dragon fruit. Ever have it?

[Image: dragon-fruit.jpg]

I've had this fruit, its tastes like kiwifruit only shitloads more expensive, over rated Imo.

It wasn't my favorite fruit, but I still liked it. I love fruit in the summer and both my local grocery store and Trader Joe's are selling different fruit this year, so it's been fun trying some different things. Smile
14-07-2017, 07:53 AM
(14-07-2017 07:50 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(14-07-2017 07:47 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I've had this fruit, its tastes like kiwifruit only shitloads more expensive, over rated Imo.

It wasn't my favorite fruit, but I still liked it. I love fruit in the summer and both my local grocery store and Trader Joe's are selling different fruit this year, so it's been fun trying some different things. Smile

Definitely I love trying exotic fruits and vegetables.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
14-07-2017, 10:13 AM
Pork chops (free range, so happy pigs) apple sauce corn on the cob and potato wedges.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
14-07-2017, 10:15 AM
So far a latte and I tried the Pegan bar--not bad. They're not super sweet, but definitely have a slight sweet aftertaste. One of the better tasting protein bars I've tried. I would definitely get them again. I think they'd be especially good to take backpacking. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
14-07-2017, 11:29 AM
Had pasta with a homemade tomato sauce. Very garlicy, very tasty.
[+] 2 users Like RedgraveStorm's post
14-07-2017, 02:51 PM
Scrambled egg whites and veggies
Coffee
Lots of water
Almonds
Superfood (powder) and banana smoothie

And tonight...having pizza and beer with my hubs. Whole wheat crust broccoli pizza, that is. Big Grin

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
14-07-2017, 03:40 PM
Lunch: a garden salad and some head cheese with cider vinegar on crackers. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
14-07-2017, 05:11 PM
Breakfast: An Atkins idk yogeurt bar? thingy?
Snack: Pumpkin seeds and pickle slices
Lunch: Cooked a burger, topped with cheese tomato onion and avocado wrapped in large lettuce leaves.
Dinner: TBD maybe a salad, or some chili, or another burger (it was really good >.>) or something. Idk

Things I'm avoiding: Bread, potato (though I have some potato stuff to eat I'm just not gonna eat very much of it and for now no bread at all, shit spikes my sugar too high then I feel like shit for hours and pass out half the time

I do have some coconut flower bread coming as soon as I learn how to make it >.> It will prolly require a few failed attempts before I get it right.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like JesseB's post