What did you eat today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2017, 09:58 PM
RE: What did you eat today?
(16-07-2017 09:45 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

Pizza delivery INBOUND!

*Continues Pizza delivery chant to the noodly old gods*

Big Grin

The noodly old gods always have the best food Tongue You didn't have to sacrifice the pizza delivery driver to get the pizza did you? Gasp Wink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2017, 10:37 PM
Spent the day in San Francisco, went to a little restaurant called "The Plant" and had a granola/fruit/acai berry smoothie bowl, and also a hummus plate. Both very good. Yes

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
16-07-2017, 10:45 PM
(16-07-2017 10:37 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Spent the day in San Francisco, went to a little restaurant called "The Plant" and had a granola/fruit/acai berry smoothie bowl, and also a hummus plate. Both very good. Yes

I'll have to check that place out. I was just in SF last night. Is it a vegan restaurant?
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
16-07-2017, 10:52 PM
(16-07-2017 10:45 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(16-07-2017 10:37 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Spent the day in San Francisco, went to a little restaurant called "The Plant" and had a granola/fruit/acai berry smoothie bowl, and also a hummus plate. Both very good. Yes

I'll have to check that place out. I was just in SF last night. Is it a vegan restaurant?

Looked vegan, I'm pretty sure there were a lot of vegan options.

16-07-2017, 11:04 PM
(16-07-2017 10:52 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(16-07-2017 10:45 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I'll have to check that place out. I was just in SF last night. Is it a vegan restaurant?

Looked vegan, I'm pretty sure there were a lot of vegan options.

Here's their website. http://www.theplantcafe.com/location/pier-3

16-07-2017, 11:06 PM
Oh it wasn't strictly vegan, but there were plenty of vegan options. Tongue

16-07-2017, 11:07 PM
(16-07-2017 11:04 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(16-07-2017 10:52 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Looked vegan, I'm pretty sure there were a lot of vegan options.

Here's their website. http://www.theplantcafe.com/location/pier-3

Thanks! Smile
17-07-2017, 04:25 AM
Whilst my foot heals up, [god damn it I need to get working out soon], what are some good "detox" foods? If there is such a thing.

Now, my minor issue is that I'm not much of a vegetable kinda guy, BUT I'm happy to eat like meat substitutes as some of them are actually nice and are higher in protein/lower in fat Smile

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
17-07-2017, 05:06 AM
(17-07-2017 04:25 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Whilst my foot heals up, [god damn it I need to get working out soon], what are some good "detox" foods? If there is such a thing.

Now, my minor issue is that I'm not much of a vegetable kinda guy, BUT I'm happy to eat like meat substitutes as some of them are actually nice and are higher in protein/lower in fat Smile

I think generally fruits and vegetables are a good way to detox the body and just eliminate processed foods and added sugars, salts, and fats. If you're not a vegetable guy, maybe incorporate the veggies in with some lean meat or add fruit into your cereal or as a side to your sandwich at lunch. That way it's not just a meal of fruit or veg.
17-07-2017, 05:15 AM
Cool. I might just force myself to eat some fruit lol. I'm real bad for not eating it, as I never really have to be honest, but I probably should do. Are there any particular fruits/veggies that help a lot wit ha detox or is it more "just eat all the things" ?

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post