What did you eat today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2017, 01:47 PM
RE: What did you eat today?
So far, latte and protein bar before last yoga class. Trying to think of something light to eat before next yoga class. Maybe some fruit and a few flax crackers. Probably getting a burrito for dinner (with extra guac Big Grin)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
17-07-2017, 03:42 PM
Lunch: chicken nuggets with duck sauce and a bottle of Clamato.

Supper: two cold potatoes and an apple. Tongue
[+] 2 users Like Gwaithmir's post
18-07-2017, 05:29 AM
Last night and for today's "Leftover Dinner Bonanza" :

Turkey Meat Balls and Spaghetti ! The meat balls have tiny bits of cheese inside them as well, and are SUPER yummy considering it may not sound the best thing to make meatballs out of haha.

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
I now sell T-Shirts Here! Please Check it out Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
18-07-2017, 05:31 AM
Mushrooms in tikka masala sauce.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post
18-07-2017, 11:17 AM
Lunch: a bottle of Gatorade. Rolleyes
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
18-07-2017, 11:39 AM
Beef burgers bacon baked beans potato wedges.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
18-07-2017, 03:26 PM
Gah I ate bread today Sad

So... I hadn't eaten all day my mom sent me to Jimmy Johns to get him a sub and get me anything I wanted. I wanted a BLT Lettuce wrap but forgot to clarify the lettuce wrap part. By the time I saw the error it was too late.... Oh well I guess once sandwich won't kill me.

Edit ^ OH and I had a pickle with it

To be fair because I hadn't eaten I kept getting confused and making a whole lot of weird small errors. It's really annoying when that happens and emphasizes the importance that I not skip meals, or over eat carbs (aka spike my blood sugar cause that'll cause the same mental errors too, shortly before I black out anyway).

BUT I did go to the store and get stuff to make myself BLT Lettuce wraps at home, and some other items I've been needing.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
18-07-2017, 04:15 PM
latte, buckwheat cereal with strawberries and raw cashew butter

lunch-hummus and cut up veggies (cucumbers, carrots, yellow peppers) and a banana

For dinner, I think I'll either make a tofu veggie stir fry with peanut sauce or quinoa pasta with zucchini in tomato and basil sauce with some nutritional yeast thrown on top.
18-07-2017, 07:23 PM
My county and all those around us have been struggling with an unusual level of "sugar" ant problems the past few years. We've seen people struggling with them in some of the cleanest houses. In fact, I could swear that in our house the cleaner the kitchen the more they like it and invite their buddies. Today I found an accidentally abandoned half-eaten granola-type-health food bar tucked between two canisters on a kitchen counter. The ants were walking around it. As in, there was a trail of ants on each side, behind it and in front of it. But no ants on it, in it or near it.

I aint eatin granola bars NO MO.

Gimme some Doritos please. They were all up in THAT bag.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 1 user Likes outtathereligioncloset's post
18-07-2017, 08:05 PM
(18-07-2017 07:23 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  My county and all those around us have been struggling with an unusual level of "sugar" ant problems the past few years. We've seen people struggling with them in some of the cleanest houses. In fact, I could swear that in our house the cleaner the kitchen the more they like it and invite their buddies. Today I found an accidentally abandoned half-eaten granola-type-health food bar tucked between two canisters on a kitchen counter. The ants were walking around it. As in, there was a trail of ants on each side, behind it and in front of it. But no ants on it, in it or near it.

I aint eatin granola bars NO MO.

Gimme some Doritos please. They were all up in THAT bag.

Oh no! It's like one of those picnic scenes with the ants carrying the food away. Tongue
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post