What did you eat today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-08-2017, 08:41 PM
RE: What did you eat today?
For lunch I got a cheese burger at the resort, I have some food in the fridge for later now too. For dinner so far a small chunk of cheese and a can of beer

(mostly the pain lately has been unbearable so I got a pack of beer, currently drinking one beer with lunch and one with dinner to have a small break from all the pain, been massaging my muscles and they have these tight knots all over, im wondering if maybe this is caused by a vitamin deficiency. Anyway, painkillers don't do shit, beer helps a little bit mostly by helping the muscles to relax but this is a highly temporary solution as it's expensive and I don't really like beer much, and diabetes and beer don't mix so If anyone has any idea's that would be great next time I talk to the DR I'll bring it up. I've finally been breaking down and considering medical marijuana as a possible solution. I'd prefer the stuff that comes without the high as I just want pain relief)

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-08-2017, 08:43 PM
(16-08-2017 08:41 PM)JesseB Wrote:  For lunch I got a cheese burger at the resort, I have some food in the fridge for later now too. For dinner so far a small chunk of cheese and a can of beer

(mostly the pain lately has been unbearable so I got a pack of beer, currently drinking one beer with lunch and one with dinner to have a small break from all the pain, been massaging my muscles and they have these tight knots all over, im wondering if maybe this is caused by a vitamin deficiency. Anyway, painkillers don't do shit, beer helps a little bit mostly by helping the muscles to relax but this is a highly temporary solution as it's expensive and I don't really like beer much, and diabetes and beer don't mix so If anyone has any idea's that would be great next time I talk to the DR I'll bring it up. I've finally been breaking down and considering medical marijuana as a possible solution. I'd prefer the stuff that comes without the high as I just want pain relief)

Hope you feel better!
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
16-08-2017, 08:44 PM
dinner-2 black bean burgers, an avocado, a mango and a glass of flax milk.
17-08-2017, 04:02 AM
Vietnamese soup for lunch, vindaloo and veggies for dinner.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
17-08-2017, 09:12 AM
Chamomile tea, hot buckwheat cereal with organic strawberries and raw cashew butter.

For lunch, I'm going to make a "yogi bowl" which in this case, is basically a bowl with kale, sweet potato, and rice (I'm going to use quinoa or millet) and then drizzled with a tahini dressing. (recipe from vidyaliving.com)
17-08-2017, 01:39 PM
Just had some yummy cantaloupe. I love fruit in the summer Smile
17-08-2017, 07:34 PM
Movie Day: Lunch at Burger King: Two Whoppers, fries and a bottle of milk. Tongue

Supper: Some leftover roasted chicken.
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
17-08-2017, 08:38 PM
Dinner- Made rest of quinoa, threw some zucchini, nutritional yeast, and fire roasted tomatoes on top. A glass of flax milk and a mango.
17-08-2017, 11:34 PM (This post was last modified: 17-08-2017 11:39 PM by Oaken.)

From Costco. $11.79 for 8 individually wrapped chicken, cheddar, bacon burgers. You just toss one in the microwave and the PBA free packaging steams the chicken in 90 seconds. I ate it in between 2 gluten free waffles. Tasty meal in 90 seconds without a large of garbage in it.

Informed by science. Inspired by art. Motivated by compassion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Oaken's post
18-08-2017, 03:49 PM
did my buckwheat strawberry raw cashew butter breakfast, chamomile tea

Lunch-two steamed artichokes (just found out you're not supposed to eat the choke Hobo ) but it's the best part, imo Wink Anyway, gotta scoop that out in the future. Also had some hummus and a few raw green beans and french carrots for dipping. Then I had a bit of cantaloupe and 2 dates with peanut butter (ya know the "mock" peanut butter cup thing I was telling you guys about) Sooooo good!