What did you eat today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-09-2017, 02:06 PM
RE: What did you eat today?
(07-09-2017 01:45 PM)Thedemonbarber Wrote:  Had next to nothing today, a round of toast for brekkie a cheese and ham sandwich at lunchtime.. Day 1 of the diet has gone well Smile

Good for you! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
07-09-2017, 03:09 PM
Just had some yummy Thai pineapple fried rice with tofu and roasted cashews. Soooooo good!
07-09-2017, 06:50 PM
Lunch: Movie day. I got my usual two Whoppers from Burger King. Tongue

Supper: Tomatoes with cottage cheese. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
07-09-2017, 08:10 PM
Tofu scramble + garden tomato + miso gravy wraps and sweet potato fries.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
07-09-2017, 08:19 PM
(07-09-2017 08:10 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Tofu scramble + garden tomato + miso gravy wraps and sweet potato fries.

Yum, this sounds good!
07-09-2017, 08:22 PM
No food in my house til tomorrow. That's shopping day. So tonight going the Taco Bell route with a bean burrito (no cheese) and tortilla chips and guac and a diet coke.
07-09-2017, 08:44 PM
(07-09-2017 08:22 PM)jennybee Wrote:  No food in my house til tomorrow. That's shopping day. So tonight going the Taco Bell route with a bean burrito (no cheese) and tortilla chips and guac and a diet coke.

Actually scratch the diet coke. This is a tortilla chips, guac, and one ice cold beer night. Wink Nothing better than sitting outside at night under the stars, next to a fire pit and drinking a cold beer and eating tortilla chips and guacamole.
07-09-2017, 09:22 PM
I had rehearsals for a play tonight and by the time I got home Hubby had made fried salmon patties, green beans from our garden and corn on the cob. Sometimes I think he's worth keeping.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 1 user Likes outtathereligioncloset's post
07-09-2017, 09:24 PM
(07-09-2017 09:22 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  I had rehearsals for a play tonight and by the time I got home Hubby had made fried salmon patties, green beans from our garden and corn on the cob. Sometimes I think he's worth keeping.

Aw Heart What a nice guy!
07-09-2017, 09:29 PM
(07-09-2017 09:24 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-09-2017 09:22 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  I had rehearsals for a play tonight and by the time I got home Hubby had made fried salmon patties, green beans from our garden and corn on the cob. Sometimes I think he's worth keeping.

Aw Heart What a nice guy!

He did a damned good job with the salmon patties too! But let's not give him too much credit or it will go to his head. Basically his choices were (A) find something to cook or (B) starve.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 1 user Likes outtathereligioncloset's post