What did you eat today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-09-2017, 09:33 PM
RE: What did you eat today?
Topped off the dinner with zucchini muffins. The fresh garden veggie supply may soon come to an end. It was a short summer compared to last year.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
07-09-2017, 09:52 PM
(07-09-2017 09:33 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Topped off the dinner with zucchini muffins. The fresh garden veggie supply may soon come to an end. It was a short summer compared to last year.

I just bought some raw cacao nibs to make some banana oat muffins. I love muffins in the fall. Also, can I have the zuc muffin recipe? Big Grin
07-09-2017, 10:00 PM
(07-09-2017 09:52 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(07-09-2017 09:33 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Topped off the dinner with zucchini muffins. The fresh garden veggie supply may soon come to an end. It was a short summer compared to last year.

I just bought some raw cacao nibs to make some banana oat muffins. I love muffins in the fall. Also, can I have the zuc muffin recipe? Big Grin

Girlfriend made them. I'll find out which recipe she used next time we're both awake and not working at the same time Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
08-09-2017, 07:14 AM
(07-09-2017 10:00 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(07-09-2017 09:52 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I just bought some raw cacao nibs to make some banana oat muffins. I love muffins in the fall. Also, can I have the zuc muffin recipe? Big Grin

Girlfriend made them. I'll find out which recipe she used next time we're both awake and not working at the same time Tongue

She always makes such good things. I wish she'd cook for me Tongue
08-09-2017, 07:20 AM
Today my Divvies are coming! I'm so excited! Clearly, I need another hobby as I get way too excited about food Wink Today, I'm making steamed artichokes and baba ghanoush for lunch and for dinner, I'm making a Mediterranean millet salad (which has dates, sundried tomatoes, kalamata olives, garbanzo beans, capers, and greek seasoning-also adding in feta for my boyfriend's serving).
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
08-09-2017, 07:37 AM
Nothing yet today - I ate wayyyy too many yellow little plums yesterday. They are little larger than cherries and so sweet and juicy... and there is a big tree just laden with them in my garden. Usually I take a bag full or two to the old folks place in town, but with the smoke I haven't gone anywhere lately. It cleared a little yesterday right after a little rain (thank dog for that) so I went and picked lots of plums and some tomatoes (they are not ripening - not enough light in the smoke) and squash.

My intentions were good, but the bag full of scrumptious plums was too much to see without digging in.

So today I have eater's remorse...Sadcryface

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
08-09-2017, 07:15 PM
Lunch: 4-egg omelet with onions, diced kielbasa, broccoli and cheese. Tongue

Supper: Boneless chicken bread with herbs, corn and Brussell Sprouts. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
09-09-2017, 06:24 AM
(08-09-2017 07:20 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Today my Divvies are coming! I'm so excited! Clearly, I need another hobby as I get way too excited about food Wink Today, I'm making steamed artichokes and baba ghanoush for lunch and for dinner, I'm making a Mediterranean millet salad (which has dates, sundried tomatoes, kalamata olives, garbanzo beans, capers, and greek seasoning-also adding in feta for my boyfriend's serving).

> Interestingly, I was a better cook than any of my girlfriends. My last girlfriend never cooked when she came to spend a weekend. Either I cooked for her, or she would bring enough Chinese takeout to last for three days. She had an insatiable craving for Chinese food. Consider
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
09-09-2017, 07:27 AM
Homemade fish pie with jumbo shrimp and asparagus for mums birthday.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
09-09-2017, 07:49 AM
(09-09-2017 06:24 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  
(08-09-2017 07:20 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Today my Divvies are coming! I'm so excited! Clearly, I need another hobby as I get way too excited about food Wink Today, I'm making steamed artichokes and baba ghanoush for lunch and for dinner, I'm making a Mediterranean millet salad (which has dates, sundried tomatoes, kalamata olives, garbanzo beans, capers, and greek seasoning-also adding in feta for my boyfriend's serving).

> Interestingly, I was a better cook than any of my girlfriends. My last girlfriend never cooked when she came to spend a weekend. Either I cooked for her, or she would bring enough Chinese takeout to last for three days. She had an insatiable craving for Chinese food. Consider

My bf is a much better cook than me. But I'm trying! Big Grin