What did you eat today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2017, 01:53 PM
RE: What did you eat today?
(15-09-2017 11:57 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(15-09-2017 11:52 AM)jennybee Wrote:  How nice! You know what this means, don't you? Wink You get a birthday thread! Yes

Not til Sunday though I'm still 49 at the moment, cant say I'm happy about becoming a decrepit 50. 50 is ancient Weeping Sadcryface

50 is cool. Old enough to know what you want, young enough to get/do it.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
15-09-2017, 03:41 PM
Just had a container of hummus and some green beans and french carrots for dipping.
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
15-09-2017, 03:44 PM
A big fat pizza, and probably far to much beer
[+] 1 user Likes Thedemonbarber's post
15-09-2017, 03:48 PM
Lunch: Franks and baked beans in BBQ sauce. Big Grin

Supper: A bottle of Clamato.
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
15-09-2017, 05:59 PM
I ended up postponing steak night to tonight. And mai gerd. I can't cook unless it's a steak apparently.

I had a lovely 1/2lb New York cut of grass-fed, pasture raised beef, simply pan-seared it with a light drizzle of olive oil, a dab of butter, maybe a little too much Himalayan pink salt (but hey, I like it salty), and ground pepper. A side of sautéed asparagus.

Mai gerd.

Even though I cooked almost all the pink out of it, it was soooo juicy and tender...I intended to only eat half of it, but ended up eating the entire half pound...inb4 I need a stretcher.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
15-09-2017, 06:15 PM
(15-09-2017 05:59 PM)Loom Wrote:  I ended up postponing steak night to tonight. And mai gerd. I can't cook unless it's a steak apparently.

I had a lovely 1/2lb New York cut of grass-fed, pasture raised beef, simply pan-seared it with a light drizzle of olive oil, a dab of butter, maybe a little too much Himalayan pink salt (but hey, I like it salty), and ground pepper. A side of sautéed asparagus.

Mai gerd.

Even though I cooked almost all the pink out of it, it was soooo juicy and tender...I intended to only eat half of it, but ended up eating the entire half pound...inb4 I need a stretcher.

Himalayan pink salt is the best!
15-09-2017, 06:27 PM
(15-09-2017 03:41 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Just had a container of hummus and some green beans and french carrots for dipping.

> I once bought Three Sheiks Hummus. Odorless, tasteless crud! Angry
15-09-2017, 06:45 PM
(15-09-2017 06:27 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  
(15-09-2017 03:41 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Just had a container of hummus and some green beans and french carrots for dipping.

> I once bought Three Sheiks Hummus. Odorless, tasteless crud! Angry

Really, I've never had that kind. The kind I get they make homemade. I also like hummusstir which is organic hummus that you make yourself. All really good Smile
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
15-09-2017, 07:28 PM
(15-09-2017 06:45 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(15-09-2017 06:27 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  > I once bought Three Sheiks Hummus. Odorless, tasteless crud! Angry

Really, I've never had that kind. The kind I get they make homemade. I also like hummusstir which is organic hummus that you make yourself. All really good Smile

I like hummus too.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
15-09-2017, 07:30 PM
(15-09-2017 03:48 PM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  Lunch: Franks and baked beans in BBQ sauce. Big Grin

Supper: A bottle of Clamato.

Ok, what's the attraction to the Clamato. I don't think I ever tried it.