What did you eat today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2015, 01:13 PM
RE: What did you eat today?
(24-12-2015 01:06 PM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  Mushroom, green pepper, onion, filet mignon, bacon and cheddar cheese omelette with fried potatoes and french toast made brioche with butter, mixed berries maple syrup and whipped cream. And mimosa. Several glasses of mimosa.

I like your style.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2015, 02:17 PM
Made chili with white beans, pinquito beans and spinach. Is yummy. Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
24-12-2015, 02:31 PM
I've been drinking my meals so far today.

I started with black coffee followed by a shake made with Guernsey milk, frozen blue berries, chocolate whey protein powder, cocoa powder and a couple handfuls of whole espresso beans (well...they were whole before my Blendtec blender got involved).

So at the moment, I'm highly caffenated Shocking

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
24-12-2015, 02:34 PM
(24-12-2015 02:31 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  I've been drinking my meals so far today.

I started with black coffee followed by a shake made with Guernsey milk, frozen blue berries, chocolate whey protein powder, cocoa powder and a couple handfuls of whole espresso beans (well...they were whole before my Blendtec blender got involved).

So at the moment, I'm highly caffenated Shocking

Wow Gasp

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
24-12-2015, 02:40 PM
I'm looking forward to the ham, pesto tortellini , and probably zuchinni with peppers...

And the all important left overs tomorrow. Smile

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-12-2015, 02:54 PM
Omg the cheesecake is in the oven and smells amazing. Big Grin

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-12-2015, 03:08 PM
The last of the leftover chicken and dumplings. Saving room for ham, mac n cheese, loaded baked potatoes, pie...yummy...ham is in the oven right now.

Drooling

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
24-12-2015, 04:23 PM
(24-12-2015 02:54 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Omg the cheesecake is in the oven and smells amazing. Big Grin

Drooling
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
24-12-2015, 06:23 PM
Well last night was xmas eve. I took myself out to a Vietnamese restaurant and had calamari entree, and vegetables and lemon grass chicken as a main. I also had no less than 2 Vietnamese beers! Came home and passed out.

Now desperately trying to wake up.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
24-12-2015, 07:59 PM
We went pretty ghetto for Christmas Eve. And you know what? It was awesome. If the power hadn't gone out just when we were getting ready to start making Christmas dinner, I never would have had an excuse to solve the problem by going to the gas station to get a replacement meal. Alas, that's what happened, and holy shit all I can say is this was the kind of cheat day that comes, like, once every four years at the most.

We covered our Pringles and Cheetos with Cheez Wiz. The main course was peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and Top Ramen (I filled a couple thermoses with hot water at the gas station). And of course there is the matter of the multiple tubs of ice cream my girlfriend's mother had sitting in the unpowered freezer. We couldn't let it go to waste, so we made sure to eat every last spoon full before it melted.

I felt like a 12 year old blowing my allowance on junk food. Except now my allowance is bigger. And I'm kind of obsessive about things. I don't do anything half ass. That's why I'm normally so strict about my diet, because it's an all or nothing kind of thing with me whether I'm studying, running, or opening up that tub of ice cream. When it happens, I know damn well I'm not stopping till I reach the bottom. And once I made the decision that this was going to be a junk food Christmas, it was on. And I did not hold back.

I can't say that I'm feeling too well right now, but it was fun at the time.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post