What did you eat today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-12-2015, 01:48 PM
RE: What did you eat today?
(30-12-2015 12:07 PM)Thewonderer Wrote:  Stuffed myself with chocolate again, but still going out for beer and curry.

Your post is making me want some Ghirardelli's chocolate Drooling
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-12-2015, 01:49 PM
I've been on a bagel and chickpea salad kick lately. For lunch I had a chickpea salad with tomato on a toasted poppyseed bagel and 2 tangelos. So good! And of course, an almond latte earlier Wink
30-12-2015, 05:07 PM
Ok....the wife is gone for a few days so i am fending for my self these last couple of days.....Last Night I grilled a T-bone and baked a Sweet Potato... tonight I will be Broiling a generous portion of Pacific Salmon smothered with onions, green and red peppers a pinch of garlic,...fresh sage, Paprika,...peppercorns and Pink sea salt....and will steam some fresh cabbage and shitakes in my Japanese bamboo steam basket.....oh and I have a liter of Polish Potato Vodka...the good stuff!! So its Bloody Marys as a cocktail...
[+] 1 user Likes John Silver's post
30-12-2015, 05:46 PM
chex with banana and almond silk.
PBJ on Dave's with home canned pear preserves.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
30-12-2015, 07:23 PM
(30-12-2015 05:46 PM)skyking Wrote:  chex with banana and almond silk.
PBJ on Dave's with home canned pear preserves.

Pear preserves Drooling
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
30-12-2015, 07:31 PM
20 miles away from where I live is a small town called Maimon. It has been known as a seafood stop for years and years. We went, 2 couples today to Maimon and the other couple ate octopus, but the lady I was with and I had a parrot fish as long as my arm from elbow to finger tip ( A cubit) you go into the kitchen and pick yours out of the cooler where they are marinating and it is cooked up for you after weighing it. 120 pesos per pound for the fish with the side orders added on. Cost us almost $30 for the four of us to eat well. Great little town. They are putting in a cruise ship port and I assume the town will change a lot, but we will miss it.
[+] 2 users Like DerFish's post
30-12-2015, 08:33 PM
Had a broccoli carrot stir fry and some vegetable moo shu for dinner.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
30-12-2015, 08:34 PM
Lots of sandwiches today. Egg and swiss on toast, cheeseburger, ham sandwiches, fish sandwich.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
30-12-2015, 09:06 PM
I had an interesting time of it thus far today. I awoke at 9.30 after finally sleeping at 6 am. Had cereal coffee and Metamucil. Then vomited it all up and went back to bed. Big Grin

I then got up around one and had Korean noodles and side dishes, kimchi, radish etc for the heat to wake me.

This New years evening later I must attend a dinner with possibly the most boring man alive. At least he's baking fresh bread. I have no idea what dinner will be. Imagine being on the phone with someone and it takes an hour to end the call. Then you'll get the idea. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
31-12-2015, 12:05 AM
(30-12-2015 09:06 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I had an interesting time of it thus far today. I awoke at 9.30 after finally sleeping at 6 am. Had cereal coffee and Metamucil. Then vomited it all up and went back to bed. Big Grin

I then got up around one and had Korean noodles and side dishes, kimchi, radish etc for the heat to wake me.

This New years evening later I must attend a dinner with possibly the most boring man alive. At least he's baking fresh bread. I have no idea what dinner will be. Imagine being on the phone with someone and it takes an hour to end the call. Then you'll get the idea. Wink

I hope u r feeling better now Hug Hopefully that dinner won't be too bad. The bread sounds good though Smile