What did you eat today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-12-2015, 01:42 PM
RE: What did you eat today?
(31-12-2015 01:40 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Planning on reverting to a simpler diet today. Will start with oatmeal and then probably have a chickpea salad.

I'm all about the chickpea salad Tongue I've been eating that a lot lately!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
31-12-2015, 03:32 PM
So far, I just had a chocolate whey protein shake after going to the gym, but that's because I'm saving room for tonight's feast:

Chuck roast with baby potatoes, crab legs, Trader Joe's Parmesan Pastry Pups, Trader Joe's Spanakopita, and many bottles of New Holland Brown Ale (one of which I'm enjoying as I type this). [Image: smileys-beer-817053.gif]

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
31-12-2015, 03:39 PM
(31-12-2015 03:32 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  So far, I just had a chocolate whey protein shake after going to the gym, but that's because I'm saving room for tonight's feast:

Chuck roast with baby potatoes, crab legs, Trader Joe's Parmesan Pastry Pups, Trader Joe's Spanakopita, and many bottles of New Holland Brown Ale (one of which I'm enjoying as I type this). [Image: smileys-beer-817053.gif]

Wow, that is a feast! Enjoy! Big Grin I'm only doing appetizers tonight since I am having more of a New Year's Eve cocktail party. So no need to make room for anything besides booze and a few appetizers Hobo
31-12-2015, 09:47 PM
Stuffed mushrooms are baking. I just finished making my mediterranean quinoa salad. Cheese, crackers, olive tapenade, and date rolls are out. Sliced up bread for bruschetta and made the topping. I ate some already before my guests get here in 15 minutes. Hobo I couldn't wait Laugh out load Enjoying second glass of wine now Yes Hopefully no Drunk Thread for me after midnight Tongue

Happy New Year, Foodies! Heart
01-01-2016, 05:43 AM
I hope everyone enjoyed their New Year's Eve. I haven't been to bed yet Hobo I'm craving a peanut butter bagel but its 3:30 in the morning and the bagel place with awesome bagels isn't open yet Sad
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
01-01-2016, 09:38 AM
Well, the duck is marinated with hoisin sauce and anchovy extract potatoes are ready for roasting in duck fat and the collard greens are prepared for boiling in turkey stock eating's gonna be good!!!!
[+] 5 users Like adey67's post
01-01-2016, 12:12 PM
General Tso's Chicken

Because it's not New Year's for Chinese restaurants. Thumbsup

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
01-01-2016, 12:26 PM
(01-01-2016 09:38 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Well, the duck is marinated with hoisin sauce and anchovy extract potatoes are ready for roasting in duck fat and the collard greens are prepared for boiling in turkey stock eating's gonna be good!!!!

Sounds great.
I enjoy duck and am raising Mallards ,,,had 15 ducklings hatch out back in the Spring.
We keep them well fed and most all are of good size now.....The problem is I just don't seem now to have the heart to start "putting the down" Sad
[+] 1 user Likes John Silver's post
01-01-2016, 01:21 PM
(01-01-2016 12:26 PM)John Silver Wrote:  
(01-01-2016 09:38 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Well, the duck is marinated with hoisin sauce and anchovy extract potatoes are ready for roasting in duck fat and the collard greens are prepared for boiling in turkey stock eating's gonna be good!!!!

Sounds great.
I enjoy duck and am raising Mallards ,,,had 15 ducklings hatch out back in the Spring.
We keep them well fed and most all are of good size now.....The problem is I just don't seem now to have the heart to start "putting the down" Sad

Ducks always seem greasy to me. .... no wait, that's geese. Not sure I've had duck.

#sigh
01-01-2016, 01:58 PM
So far, 1 pc bacon, 1 pc toasted Italian bread. Later will be roast, potatoes, green beans, carrots and sumptin' for dessert.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post