What did you eat today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-09-2015, 05:43 PM (This post was last modified: 14-09-2015 05:50 PM by Nurse.)
RE: What did you eat today?
Apple/Ginger/Mint/Kale/Parsley/Spinach/Chard juice

Pork rinds

Blow pop

About to eat Mexican food - probably a dish with chicken/steak/shrimp in hot sauce with onions and cilantro with rice and beans and flour tortillas

And a margarita to help me chill out while I wait on my parents to get to their farm and check the strong box for my passport

Edit: decided on the media vaca - so no shrimp or chicken

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
14-09-2015, 06:00 PM
(14-09-2015 05:40 PM)daniel1948 Wrote:  Hmmm. Let me see. Two apples, a banana, 100% whole-wheat toast, and yogurt in the morning. Then at around 3:00 p.m. give or take, I had nuked butternut squash with tomato sauce, the whites of three hard-boiled eggs and a nibble of the yokes, 100% whole-wheat toast again, this time with a drizzle of real maple syrup, and yogurt again (vanilla, to which I add chocolate syrup). That was my supper. I won't eat again today. Today was unusual in that I had the egg whites instead of fish.

Wow! You are healthy! Thumbsup
19-09-2015, 03:23 PM
I made some chicken salad.

Fucking incredible. I really do outdo myself sometimes.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

19-09-2015, 03:25 PM
I had an almond latte, Justin's chocolate hazelnut spread Drooling with a banana and just got back from getting a hummus veggie bagel and passion iced tea.
19-09-2015, 04:52 PM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2015 04:55 PM by cactus.)
Sugar. Lots and LOTS of sugar Shocking
I might not be sleeping tonight, or I might totally crash and wake up on the sofa. We'll see XD

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
24-09-2015, 01:57 PM
Breakfast: fried eggs, black beans, fried platano and I was drinking water. Yammy
Lunch: Ukrainian borsh(soup) made out of: beets, tomatoes, cabbage, carrots, parsley, bell pepper, mushrooms, chicken, squash. Served with some sour cream. Yammy

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
24-09-2015, 02:01 PM
White Castles
24-09-2015, 02:13 PM
Breakfast: Two crepes, one with chocolate hazelnut spread and cookies and the other with cheese, tomato, Philadelphia cream cheese, oregano and garlic. They were small Angel

Lunch: Chicken soup with peppers, chives, soy sauce and pita bread.

Dinner: Some kind of rice flour vanilla cream for babies Drooling

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
24-09-2015, 02:15 PM
Cucumber, celery, spinach, cilantro, kale, and parsley juice

A "tropical blend" loose leaf black tea with hibiscus and cornflowers

Sipping on a pineapple, orange, grapefruit, lemon, and lime juice at the moment.

Need to go pick up some cranberry juice - the probability of getting screened is probably 0.1%, but still.

Not sure what to do for supper, but I'm thinking Mexican. Either a steak fajita or huevos rancheros is sounding pretty kick ass at the moment. Not to mention leftovers for tomorrow's lunch.

I'm making corn and crawfish bisque tomorrow night for my son.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
24-09-2015, 02:18 PM
Mmmmmm.... a ton of sushi: a veggie roll, a shiitake mushroom maki, a kampyo maki, avocado-cucumber roll & a cup of miso. I'm stuffed! Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein