What did you get?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2015, 01:01 PM
What did you get?
Since future dwellers will be celebrating Christmas earlier than the rest of us, I figured why not start a thread now...

So, what did you get for Christmas? Was it better than what you expected or exactly what you thought?

What were the hits and misses? Tell us about the bounty!

I'll certainly be updating tomorrow or later tonight (depending on when we open our gifts.

Another question do you let your kids open a gift on Christmas Eve? Is it always PJ's? If you don't have kids, did your parents pull that crap on you too? Secretly, did you know it would be pajamas but remain hopeful it would be something good?

This year I'm letting my kiddo open one gift...yes it's pj's. Smile doofy Christmas ones with reindeer. Laugh out load

Older kid will get nothing because he refuses to accept pajamas as a gift so fuck it.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-12-2015, 01:06 PM
RE: What did you get?
I peeked in my Christmas Eve stocking and saw these. So excited for Christmas. giddy giddy.

[Image: top.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
24-12-2015, 01:07 PM
When my kids were little they were allowed one gift on Christmas Eve - and yes, it was pjs...nightgowns for the girls. Jenny mentioned to me this morning that Bailey will be able to open her new pjs tonight...something she (Jenny) learned from me. Tongue

The two grandkids who will be here tonight are getting one practical gift from me and they are each getting a jigsaw puzzle too. That seems to help them hang on till morning.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
24-12-2015, 01:14 PM
(24-12-2015 01:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  When my kids were little they were allowed one gift on Christmas Eve - and yes, it was pjs...nightgowns for the girls. Jenny mentioned to me this morning that Bailey will be able to open her new pjs tonight...something she (Jenny) learned from me. Tongue

The two grandkids who will be here tonight are getting one practical gift from me and they are each getting a jigsaw puzzle too. That seems to help them hang on till morning.

Oh, I like the idea of the jigsaw puzzle! Wish I had thought of that when the boys were younger.

Ironically, the first person up in our house is always my mother in law. Laugh out load

As much as she drives me crazy, I'm going to miss her tonight. She's my movie buddy.

24-12-2015, 01:18 PM
Doing the in law Christmas tonight, no need to open anything else here until morning. Did my family last weekend...top gift was a quality pair of slippers. Cozy as shit and well made. I'm wearing them now and loving it.

Consider

Does that mean I'm getting old? Blink

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
24-12-2015, 01:21 PM
(24-12-2015 01:14 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(24-12-2015 01:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  When my kids were little they were allowed one gift on Christmas Eve - and yes, it was pjs...nightgowns for the girls. Jenny mentioned to me this morning that Bailey will be able to open her new pjs tonight...something she (Jenny) learned from me. Tongue

Oh, I like the idea of the jigsaw puzzle! Wish I had thought of that when the boys were younger.

Ironically, the first person up in our house is always my mother in law. Laugh out load

As much as she drives me crazy, I'm going to miss her tonight. She's my movie buddy.

Jenny, Chris, and Bailey keep puzzles going at their house...one of the things I do all year is keep my eye out for interesting puzzles for them. Since the my daughter's mother-in-law is now keeping my bonus granddaughter after school she is into puzzles now too.

Bailey (10) is into a Paris phase - the city not the slut. I found a puzzle that is a black and white photo of the Eiffel Tower as seen through a wrought iron gate.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
24-12-2015, 01:23 PM
What did I get? Just a warm female body cuddled next to me for the night, but that was enuff for a guy who is just weeks short of 70 yrs old! Her body is less than half as old as mine, that is a plus!
[+] 2 users Like DerFish's post
24-12-2015, 01:23 PM
(24-12-2015 01:18 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Doing the in law Christmas tonight, no need to open anything else here until morning. Did my family last weekend...top gift was a quality pair of slippers. Cozy as shit and well made. I'm wearing them now and loving it.

Consider

Does that mean I'm getting old? Blink

It might. Tongue

Last year, I got myself a pair that I just loved. Blush

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-12-2015, 01:45 PM
(24-12-2015 01:18 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Does that mean I'm getting old? Blink

Dude, you were old before old was cool.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
24-12-2015, 01:47 PM
Anthracite.

Add it to the pile...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post