What did you get?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2015, 01:48 PM
RE: What did you get?
Thank goodness!!! The gifts I had shipped to my grandchildren in SC got lost somewhere along the way. Amazon refunded me and I reordered the items...that finally arrived there today. It's bad enough we can't be with them...I am glad their gifts arrived just in time.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
24-12-2015, 01:52 PM
I didn't get any fucking presents, and I didn't give anybody any fucking presents either, so there! Angry

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
24-12-2015, 01:57 PM
We do a present on Christmas Eve and then the rest on Christmas morning.

I come from an impatient family that basically always wanted to give presents as soon as they were all bought and wrapped and bought. While we always had a Christmas celebration on Christmas (Bible verses, Jeebus birthday cake, etc.), sometimes we opened presents as early as December 21-22.

My early Christmas present to myself: my kid's college applications are done and paid for. (mostly)
[+] 3 users Like julep's post
24-12-2015, 02:07 PM
Didn't expect such a warm sunny day. Also didn't expect my cat to be killed... She was only two, and without exaggeration literally the friendliest cat I've ever met. Gave her the Xmas toys she was going to get in the morning and burried her under the pine we decorated. Probably one of the more strange xmas'
24-12-2015, 02:09 PM
(24-12-2015 01:57 PM)julep Wrote:  We do a present on Christmas Eve and then the rest on Christmas morning.

Same here... My dad always thought it was odd.
24-12-2015, 02:15 PM
(24-12-2015 02:07 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Didn't expect such a warm sunny day. Also didn't expect my cat to be killed... She was only two, and without exaggeration literally the friendliest cat I've ever met. Gave her the Xmas toys she was going to get in the morning and burried her under the pine we decorated. Probably one of the more strange xmas'

I am very sorry about the loss of your cat. Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
24-12-2015, 02:16 PM
(24-12-2015 02:07 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Didn't expect such a warm sunny day. Also didn't expect my cat to be killed... She was only two, and without exaggeration literally the friendliest cat I've ever met. Gave her the Xmas toys she was going to get in the morning and burried her under the pine we decorated. Probably one of the more strange xmas'

Well, that sucks. Hope the rest gets better.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
24-12-2015, 02:17 PM
My wife got me the exact set of wood carving chisels I wanted- she had me order them so it would be right. Angel
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
24-12-2015, 02:18 PM
(24-12-2015 01:47 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Anthracite.

Add it to the pile...

Bituminous.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
24-12-2015, 02:20 PM (This post was last modified: 24-12-2015 02:28 PM by GirlyMan.)
(24-12-2015 01:52 PM)SYZ Wrote:  I didn't get any fucking presents, and I didn't give anybody any fucking presents either, so there! Angry

I never give any presents and I insist that I receive no presents. They give me presents anyway just to dick with me. Even worse than that, they give presents to other people in my name to dick with me even more. Fuckers. Angry

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post