What did you get?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2015, 07:32 PM
RE: What did you get?
The good doctor's opinion that the mass in my wife's thyroid is not malignant, pending confirmation from the biopsy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users Like skyking's post
24-12-2015, 07:50 PM
Herpes
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
24-12-2015, 08:46 PM
Dinner was a success! The ham was awesome, thanks to all who gave me pointers.

I got a nice sweater that was a real surprise. I will get a lot of use out of it. Got a gift card for the local movie theater...maybe I will go see the new Star Wars after all. Also got some candy and something that has become a tradition around here...to go with my Pop figure of John Bender from The Breakfast Club (a gift for my birthday) I got a Jesse Pinkman and a Jack Sparrow. My kids give me all sorts of random gifts. I have a gliding Jesus and a Heisenberg action figure. Tongue Also got a GoT calendar.

We had a nice time and even spent time on the patio since the weather is so nice.

Off to brunch in the morning...my son and his family will be there after all. Smile

Best of all - no drama, no BS...just a good time together.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
24-12-2015, 09:28 PM (This post was last modified: 24-12-2015 09:31 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
A $50 gift card, an mp3 player and Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey. I'm most looking forward to using the mp3 player for audiobooks, podcasts, etc. Will be especially useful on trips, since it has a significant battery life.

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
24-12-2015, 09:38 PM
Forty dollars and a plate of cookies.

"The universe is also within us; we're made of star stuff. We are a way for the Cosmos to know itself." - Carl Sagan
24-12-2015, 09:44 PM
(24-12-2015 08:46 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Dinner was a success! The ham was awesome, thanks to all who gave me pointers.

I got a nice sweater that was a real surprise. I will get a lot of use out of it. Got a gift card for the local movie theater...maybe I will go see the new Star Wars after all. Also got some candy and something that has become a tradition around here...to go with my Pop figure of John Bender from The Breakfast Club (a gift for my birthday) I got a Jesse Pinkman and a Jack Sparrow. My kids give me all sorts of random gifts. I have a gliding Jesus and a Heisenberg action figure. Tongue Also got a GoT calendar.

We had a nice time and even spent time on the patio since the weather is so nice.

Off to brunch in the morning...my son and his family will be there after all. Smile

Best of all - no drama, no BS...just a good time together.

Sounds so nice! I love a bullshit free holiday.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

24-12-2015, 09:45 PM
(24-12-2015 04:11 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(24-12-2015 03:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I assume that you have consumed the beer and whiskey... Blink
lOl I might be a bit drunk though the bear was just a brain fart. Or the infamous ducking phone. (^_^)

Bear, beer...it's close. Smile

24-12-2015, 09:47 PM
(24-12-2015 01:47 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Anthracite.

Add it to the pile...

Were you naughty??

24-12-2015, 09:50 PM (This post was last modified: 24-12-2015 09:56 PM by Full Circle.)
Dinner at my parent’s house without any drama, that alone should have been enough. But as I was leaving my estranged brother came up to me and handed me a card. When I got home all it said was, “Love and miss you”.

Well damn...I wasn’t expecting that. And to think I almost didn’t go because I feared an incident with him. A few minutes ago I sent him back a text saying the same thing.

I feel relieved and a bit emotional.

Thank you B&A for the great advice!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 6 users Like Full Circle's post
24-12-2015, 09:54 PM
(24-12-2015 09:50 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Dinner at my parent’s house without any drama, that alone should have been enough. But as I was leaving my estranged brother came up to me and handed me a card. When I got home all it said was, “Love and miss you”.

Well damn...I wasn’t expecting that. And to think I almost didn’t go because I feared an incident with him. A few minutes ago I sent him back a text saying the same thing.

I feel relieved and a bit emotional.

Awesome Christmas gift!!!!!!!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post