What difference does it make?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2012, 11:53 PM
RE: What difference does it make?
(18-09-2012 09:16 AM)Runner500 Wrote:  I don't just feel different I AM different. I am brain damaged.
I can hang out for a while but I don't plan to live long.

The more I read your posts the less I take you seriously, especially me being a multiple suicide failure, thus I will only address what I quoted. If it's breaking news to you that you're different, I advise you research the entire roster of this website and report any similarities that warrants a synchronization of both intellect and experience. I remember back in 2000 when I was in the 7th grade I was assigned to write out my life based on my family's POV, nothing could have been interpreted any different than one's life, my own no less, being laid out for you in the words of several individuals who have known you your whole life, and very few accounts qualified to be placed on the same page as another's account. This was a ridiculous assignment, which ended up being scrapped as others had similar complications. Everyone is different, how else can we be any similar? Common sense is no excuse for such a final decision. The action alone makes or breaks the circumstance, cause becomes a voodoo doll for everyone else on behalf of your demise. Your situation, or rather the outline of which you have presented it, and in such a seemingly pointless manner, does not garner an unbalanced emotional status that convinces one's vulnerability to be protested with self-inflicted death. Your pendulum appears to still swing and is still dependent like everyone else's on circumstance, especially with your displayed activity at reacting to our inputs on your advertised situation. I am not convinced, and I am certain you are not either.

Leviticus does not justify stupidity, but it is more than enough to define corruption of the human mind.

[Image: 24851795.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Matthew Laramore's post