What do atheists scream during sex?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2015, 06:35 AM
RE: What do atheists scream during sex?
I don't think Greeks scream "oh God". There is probably an equivalent that mentions Virgin Mary, but I always thought it was awkward.

I don't usually say anything more than "yes" repeatedly or my boyfriend's name. No problem there for me Rolleyes

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post
01-09-2015, 06:40 AM
(01-09-2015 06:35 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  I don't think Greeks scream "oh God". There is probably an equivalent that mentions Virgin Mary, but I always thought it was awkward.

I don't usually say anything more than "yes" repeatedly or my boyfriend's name. No problem there for me Rolleyes

Who the fuck invokes the name of a virgin while getting railed?

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 4 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
01-09-2015, 06:45 AM
(01-09-2015 06:40 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 06:35 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  I don't think Greeks scream "oh God". There is probably an equivalent that mentions Virgin Mary, but I always thought it was awkward.

I doubt her boyfriend is a virgin Laugh out load Tongue

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
01-09-2015, 06:47 AM
(01-09-2015 06:16 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(31-08-2015 08:37 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  HAHAHAHAHA Laugh out load

The question is what does an atheist scream, not a narcissist....!! Big Grin

I may be a narcissist, but how can I not be in love with me. I'm fucking awesome. Tongue

You are supposed to save that for "private reflection period"

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Octapulse's post
01-09-2015, 06:49 AM
(01-09-2015 06:47 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 06:16 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  I may be a narcissist, but how can I not be in love with me. I'm fucking awesome. Tongue

You are supposed to save that for "private reflection period"

Nobody loves me quite as well as I do. Heart Heart

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
01-09-2015, 07:09 AM
(01-09-2015 06:49 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 06:47 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  You are supposed to save that for "private reflection period"

Nobody loves me quite as well as I do. Heart Heart

R'amen!

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Octapulse's post
01-09-2015, 07:11 AM
(01-09-2015 06:40 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  

Haha well, it's more like "oh my God", which can be used to express not only pleasure but also surprise, shock or horror. It's like an automatic reaction, you know?

Not for me though. Anything religion related is a turn off for me. Unless it's sex in a church. That's as naughty as it gets Tongue

-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 3 users Like undergroundp's post
01-09-2015, 07:20 AM
(01-09-2015 07:11 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 06:40 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Who the fuck invokes the name of a virgin while getting railed?

Haha well, it's more like "oh my God", which can be used to express not only pleasure but also surprise, shock or horror. It's like an automatic reaction, you know?

Not for me though. Anything religion related is a turn off for me. Unless it's sex in a church. That's as naughty as it gets Tongue

Holy fuck. Sex in a church is hot.

Cool

[+] 3 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
01-09-2015, 07:26 AM
(01-09-2015 07:20 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 07:11 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Haha well, it's more like "oh my God", which can be used to express not only pleasure but also surprise, shock or horror. It's like an automatic reaction, you know?

Holy fuck. Sex in a church is hot.

Cool

I know, right? Not that I've done it, but it must be. Especially in a Greek church which is darker and filled with paintings of Jesus and all those saints. Their eyes always fixed on you, silently reprimanding you for those despicable actions Rolleyes

-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 4 users Like undergroundp's post
01-09-2015, 07:36 AM
(01-09-2015 07:26 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 07:20 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Holy fuck. Sex in a church is hot.

Cool

I know, right? Not that I've done it, but it must be. Especially in a Greek church which is darker and filled with paintings of Jesus and all those saints. Their eyes always fixed on you, silently reprimanding you for those despicable actions Rolleyes

I bet the echoes in a large church would be amazing. Puts a whole new spin on "sing a joyful noise unto the lord." Laughat

[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post