What do atheists scream during sex?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-09-2015, 05:42 PM
RE: What do atheists scream during sex?
Nope.

No I have not been to the Sexy Banter Thread.

And I didn't have an issue with flirtation, only the vaguely-creepy type. Which, some (including me) would argue, is most of it.

I get flirted with by gay guys almost constantly (I have often wished I was half as attractive to women as I seem to be to gay men) because of my work with the local HIV/AIDS support charity, so I have a bit of empathy for what it must be like to have that be part of your everyday life.

But I think once you come to look at the inherent creepiness of the "hey baby, how YOU doin'?" flirtation as amusing rather than actually dangerous, it's fun. I have zero sexual hangups other than the issue of consent.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
02-09-2015, 12:03 AM
(01-09-2015 05:15 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(01-09-2015 03:04 PM)Losty Wrote:  Why would you offer them a privacy curtain instead of enjoying the show

Sexual repression instilled from childhood is hard to shake off, even after becoming a freethinker, sometimes.

On the other hand, even though I am post-pubescent male and therefore by definition "a little creepy" myself, it can be hard to watch the process of someone else's creepiness in action.

I'm just glad I'm not female. Can't imagine living with that sort of flirtation as a constant in my life, even in jest.

I'm pretty flirtatious, true. Not usually online, and not really in that case, because it could so easily be misconstrued. But I don't spend too much time filtering my opinions, good, bad, or indifferent.

I'm not sure how you got "creepiness" out of it, but hey, we all have our own opinions and whatnot. I'm glad she seems to have taken it in the spirit in which it was offered.
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
02-09-2015, 12:12 AM
"What do atheists scream during sex ?"

Umm, 'You're my very best cousin, and our baby is gonna taste so yummy."
Angel

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
02-09-2015, 12:37 AM
What do atheists scream during sex?

I cannot remember.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 7 users Like Banjo's post
02-09-2015, 05:37 PM
For some reason, I immediately thought about the sex scene in Jerry Maguire where Jerry and his girlfriend are having sex, and she breathlessly screams out "Don't....Ever...Stop...Fucking...Me!" I was watching with a friend, and he leaned over and whispered "Well, that's one I've never heard before!"
[+] 2 users Like beeglez's post
03-09-2015, 09:09 AM
(01-09-2015 05:33 PM)Losty Wrote:  I like flirtation
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like LostLocke's post
03-09-2015, 06:33 PM
(31-08-2015 12:55 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(31-08-2015 12:50 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_DJ4mMo4T3fevyacgX5u...HpEeDrxnrA]

Why do you think I scream out my own name?

Because you're always flying solo?

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
03-09-2015, 06:36 PM
(03-09-2015 06:33 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(31-08-2015 12:55 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Why do you think I scream out my own name?

Because you're always flying solo?

I repeat.

(01-09-2015 06:49 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Nobody loves me quite as well as I do. Heart Heart

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 3 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post