What do we know?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
21-10-2013, 04:53 PM
RE: What do we know?
"I believe in God. Nature's God. Science's God. Everyone's God. Not the same God as the Christians. I am a liberal. I believe in Evolution. People did not come from monkeys; they have a common ancestor. I am not a troll, just want friendly discussion. I like correct grammar. But this thread isn't about me, it's about you."

"Everyone's God." . . . Well they ain't such a god as 'Everyones!" Leastwise that I beena hearin' 'bout. Can you "splain about it? So some of us plain folks can kinds try and figger some stuff out? An' maybe be saved r' sompin??
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-10-2013, 04:54 PM
(21-10-2013 04:53 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  "I believe in God. Nature's God. Science's God. Everyone's God. Not the same God as the Christians. I am a liberal. I believe in Evolution. People did not come from monkeys; they have a common ancestor. I am not a troll, just want friendly discussion. I like correct grammar. But this thread isn't about me, it's about you."

"Everyone's God." . . . Well they ain't such a god as 'Everyones!" Leastwise that I beena hearin' 'bout. Can you "splain about it? So some of us plain folks can kinds try and figger some stuff out? An' maybe be saved r' sompin??

*report*
21-10-2013, 04:57 PM
Sorry 'bout hem grammatical misspelled words an, sich. But dang it! Sure is fine to foller these real smart discussions. An I sure do thank folks lie that Theist feller fer leadin simple folk like me to the truth!
21-10-2013, 04:59 PM
*report*
21-10-2013, 05:00 PM
(21-10-2013 04:47 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  Was it the cocaine that caused the cancer? Consider

Who is to say, at this point we can do nothing but speculate.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
21-10-2013, 05:03 PM
(21-10-2013 05:00 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(21-10-2013 04:47 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  Was it the cocaine that caused the cancer? Consider

Who is to say, at this point we can do nothing but speculate.

We could check for DNA damage in his jaw marrow, though even if it wasn't the cocaine it could show. I wonder if anyone's replied to my Aztec thread.
21-10-2013, 05:25 PM
Theist:

What's this "Report" thing? You seem to "Report" me every time you can't answer a question? You afraid of me for some reason? Is it grammatical errors you are "Reporting"? What gives???
21-10-2013, 05:28 PM
You really think you're going to get me kicked for grammatical errors, or asking questions? If you have an idiotic idea, people will call you on it! It's the nature of the beast, dude!
[+] 1 user Likes Ameron1963's post
21-10-2013, 05:37 PM
I think you haven't caught up to the modern sentiment of The_Thinking_Theist... you're still stuck around page 8.

Go back to Kentucky, you chicken.

I'm reporting you for trolling. It's kinda obvious.
21-10-2013, 05:41 PM (This post was last modified: 21-10-2013 05:55 PM by ridethespiral.)
Things are pretty loose around here... You have to be a real disruptive bag of dicks to get banned.

Expect to have your arguments attacked with fervor and your views challenged.

The rating system is how you know who is respected and who is an inflammatory turd and who is established/active.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user