What do we know?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
20-10-2013, 04:13 PM
RE: What do we know?
Current thinking, however, is that are descendants of monkeys.

How cool is that?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
20-10-2013, 04:15 PM
Says the guy with the pervert quote 9ya do know who de Sade is right?). Tongue Anyway, no one seems to listen to what I'm posting, I'm not a Creationist, I'm a Knowwhatyourtalkingaboutist, and I wanted to see how much you guys really know. On a side note, did you know some people are part Neanderthal? HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

P.S. I'm not a polytheist, what you are talking about is henotheism anyway.
20-10-2013, 04:20 PM
So what is your orientation and what do you want?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
20-10-2013, 04:20 PM
(20-10-2013 04:11 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  Let's say I have an I.Q. of . . . oh, 9! And I ask: "Do burning bushes really talk?" Well, I guess I'm full as a tick of nasty, ugly ignorance. But I asked a pretty cool question!

Your statement is meaningless and self-elevating and is not to be dignified with a proper response. Enclosed is my equally retarded rebuttal.

Titty Sprinkles
20-10-2013, 04:22 PM
I'm still trying to decide if you're a troll or not. Stuff like this:

Quote:The thing about Atheism really is the endemic ignorance of it's adherents. Of course, a talking, burning bush is also an obvious lie, but so many people say that they believe in evolution and they say that we're descended from monkeys. At least most Theists aren't hypocrites about it. (And in reply to the YHWH-Elohim comment, it doesn't matter what name they gave to God, it only matters that they recognized a God)

don't make me helluva confident.

Why don'tcha get to know us before telling us all how dumb we are ? That way a. it's more accurate b. we might be more inclined to listen.

I repeat, what do you know of evolution, since you've claimed that a lot of us are ignorant ?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
20-10-2013, 04:23 PM (This post was last modified: 20-10-2013 05:46 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(20-10-2013 04:15 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  Says the guy with the pervert quote 9ya do know who de Sade is right?). Tongue Anyway, no one seems to listen to what I'm posting, I'm not a Creationist, I'm a Knowwhatyourtalkingaboutist, and I wanted to see how much you guys really know. On a side note, did you know some people are part Neanderthal? HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

The Hebrews were monolaterist polytheists. Occasionally they worshiped other gods, all through their history, and were constantly told to stop it. They firmly believed in other gods, but when the commandments were imported from the Egyptian Book of the Dead, they were told they could only worship one.
You EVADED the POINT, as you have every point brought up so far.
You basic premise is FALSE. You have also not demonstrated what value theism has, or what good it does to recognize *any* god.

Are you trying to say theists know MORE about Evolution ? That is the only valid comparison here. Show us the data. Who *thinks* they know more about any subject is irrelevant. (ad populum falacy) Whether Evolution is true or not, has nothing to do with buying into theism, or whether it's true or not. The fact that you may have conflated the true, says only something about you. What difference does it make to theism if Evolution is true or not ? Even if Evolution needed adjustment, it in no way says anything about the gods. You've demonstrated that all a god is to you is a *place holder* for an explanation which you think theists NEED, and have no other explanation than "the gods must have done it.

And yes, many humans have been proven to have Neanderthal DNA. Google your friend. So then, you never took a Biology or Genetics course ?
http://discovermagazine.com/2013/march/1...mRXxRDfmVo

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
20-10-2013, 04:26 PM
(20-10-2013 04:23 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(20-10-2013 04:15 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  Says the guy with the pervert quote 9ya do know who de Sade is right?). Tongue Anyway, no one seems to listen to what I'm posting, I'm not a Creationist, I'm a Knowwhatyourtalkingaboutist, and I wanted to see how much you guys really know. On a side note, did you know some people are part Neanderthal? HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

The Hebrew were monolaterist polytheists.
You basic premise is FALSE.

Are you trying to say theists know MORE about Evolution ? That is the only valid point here. Show us the data. Who *thinks* they know more about any subject is irrelevant.
Whether Evolution is true or not, has nothing to do with buying into theism, or whether it's true or not. The fact that you may have conflated the true, says only something about you.

And yes, many humans have been proven to have Neanderthal DNA. So then, you never took a Biology or Genetics course ?

And you have a grammar error. Find it, then we'll see who's logical.

(One statement about evolution here sure brings the village)

Cheers!
20-10-2013, 04:29 PM
(20-10-2013 04:15 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  Says the guy with the pervert quote (ya do know who de Sade is right?).

Two corrections:

1) Momsurroundedbyboys is not a guy

2) Mr de Sade was not a pervert.

Both are/were just very much ahead of their times

Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
20-10-2013, 04:29 PM
(20-10-2013 04:22 PM)morondog Wrote:  I repeat, what do you know of evolution, since you've claimed that a lot of us are ignorant ?

sigh Dodgy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
20-10-2013, 04:42 PM
(20-10-2013 04:26 PM)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:  
(20-10-2013 04:23 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The Hebrew were monolaterist polytheists.
You basic premise is FALSE.

Are you trying to say theists know MORE about Evolution ? That is the only valid point here. Show us the data. Who *thinks* they know more about any subject is irrelevant.
Whether Evolution is true or not, has nothing to do with buying into theism, or whether it's true or not. The fact that you may have conflated the true, says only something about you.

And yes, many humans have been proven to have Neanderthal DNA. So then, you never took a Biology or Genetics course ?

And you have a grammar error. Find it, then we'll see who's logical.

(One statement about evolution here sure brings the village)

Cheers!

Not really. The "village" is napping. We have all this stuff on our "drive by theist" apps.. Takes about a second to copy-paste a reply, to today's drop in. Nothing's ever different. Yawn. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post