What do you do on the Sabbath?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-10-2015, 09:07 AM
RE: What do you do on the Sabbath?
During the seasons, I watch football and NASCAR. If I wake up early enough, I'll throw on a little golf for good measure.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2015, 10:58 AM
My main problem is the month of ramadan. Everyone is fasting here and I have to as well because it would be very ignorant of me to eat while everybody is starving No

1 Like = 1 Prayer
03-11-2015, 01:06 PM
(03-11-2015 10:58 AM)izel Wrote:  My main problem is the month of ramadan. Everyone is fasting here and I have to as well because it would be very ignorant of me to eat while everybody is starving No

As my high school physics teacher would say: it depends on the position where are you.

Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
03-11-2015, 01:37 PM
I do what I do on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.....etc.

Trivia... Smartass No century in the Gregorian calendar starts on a Sunday, regardless of whether its first year is '00 or '01.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
04-11-2015, 08:50 AM
(03-11-2015 10:58 AM)izel Wrote:  My main problem is the month of ramadan. Everyone is fasting here and I have to as well because it would be very ignorant of me to eat while everybody is starving No

It's their choice - not your problem.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
04-11-2015, 08:55 AM
(04-11-2015 08:50 AM)Chas Wrote:  

It's their choice - not your problem.

I know and I sneak my self a meal whenever I get the chance but, I'm still not fully out of the closet Laugh out load

1 Like = 1 Prayer
04-11-2015, 08:56 AM
Whatever I feel like. Usually a leisurely morning including a nice breakfast, some reading and chatting with my partner. Then shower and off to a coffee shop for some more reading and chatting.

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
04-11-2015, 10:09 AM
Wake up, drink coffee, take a shit, take a shower, eat breakfast, watch tv, kill brain cells, yell at the clouds, pass out.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
05-11-2015, 08:03 PM
I sleep in since I'm definitely not getting up to go to any church. Then do stuff around the house, grocery shop, read the news, etc. Mainly things I haven't had time to do during the week due to work and a long commute.

I had to go to church when I was a kid and hated it as it was boring and the bible stories those church people told didn't make any sense to me, and I'm sure they still wouldn't make any sense. It was nice when I became an adult and could do what *I* wanted to do on Sundays, which usually involved sleeping until noon. Big Grin

If you asked fundamentalists what they think atheists do on Sundays I bet some of them would say we spend the day worshipping satan.
05-11-2015, 08:12 PM
(05-11-2015 08:03 PM)smeli Wrote:  If you asked fundamentalists what they think atheists do on Sundays I bet some of them would say we spend the day worshipping satan.

What? Shocking You don't??? Gasp

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post