What do you do on the Sabbath?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-11-2015, 06:20 AM
RE: What do you do on the Sabbath?
(13-11-2015 12:19 AM)smeli Wrote:  "Bring your church clothes,"

You could have some fun with that: "But mom, these ARE my church clothes..."

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
13-11-2015, 06:22 AM
(13-11-2015 12:33 AM)Minimalist Wrote:  I start the day by taking a dump. Beats church and results in the same thing.

I'd say it is the opposite. Churches have no interest in eliminating the shit, they try to pack more in.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
13-11-2015, 07:09 AM
(08-11-2015 08:47 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Decisions, decisions....Consider

What to do...

1.Clean the litter boxes?
2.Clean the parrots' cages?
3.Unload the dishwasher?
4.Get supper in the crockpot?
5.Do more organizing of photos and closet cleaning?
6.Other miscellaneous cleaning?
7.Go to church and listen to an hour or so of fairy tales, threats of hell, and pleas for money?

Consider

How bad is it that I would rather spend the whole day working on 1 thru 6? Tongue

Glad to see I'm not the only one dealing with cleaning litter boxes and parrot cages! But you can add a dog crate to that for me. I have a Sun conure. I did have s love bird but she passed away recently

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-11-2015, 07:14 AM
(13-11-2015 07:09 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  
(08-11-2015 08:47 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Decisions, decisions....Consider

What to do...

1.Clean the litter boxes?
2.Clean the parrots' cages?
3.Unload the dishwasher?
4.Get supper in the crockpot?
5.Do more organizing of photos and closet cleaning?
6.Other miscellaneous cleaning?
7.Go to church and listen to an hour or so of fairy tales, threats of hell, and pleas for money?

Consider

How bad is it that I would rather spend the whole day working on 1 thru 6? Tongue

Glad to see I'm not the only one dealing with cleaning litter boxes and parrot cages! But you can add a dog crate to that for me. I have a Sun conure. I did have s love bird but she passed away recently

Aww! I'm sorry to hear that. Hug

Sun conures are so beautiful, and they have so much personality. I swore I'd never own a conure because of the noise factor, but my green cheek has been very quiet. How about your conure?
13-11-2015, 09:20 AM
(13-11-2015 07:14 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 07:09 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  Glad to see I'm not the only one dealing with cleaning litter boxes and parrot cages! But you can add a dog crate to that for me. I have a Sun conure. I did have s love bird but she passed away recently

Aww! I'm sorry to hear that. Hug

Sun conures are so beautiful, and they have so much personality. I swore I'd never own a conure because of the noise factor, but my green cheek has been very quiet. How about your conure?

He's very loud but very funny. Lot's of personality

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
[+] 1 user Likes Octapulse's post
14-11-2015, 08:06 AM
(13-11-2015 09:20 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 07:14 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Aww! I'm sorry to hear that. Hug

He's very loud but very funny. Lot's of personality

My Grey is currently beeping and barking. There was a meow...she is so silly. Squeaky door...more beeps...bigger dog bark. She is going through all her sound effects. Smile Snuck in a 'mean ole bird'. She is full of herself this morning.

Sorry about the loss of your bird.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
15-11-2015, 04:10 PM
(14-11-2015 08:06 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(13-11-2015 09:20 AM)Octapulse Wrote:  He's very loud but very funny. Lot's of personality

My Grey is currently beeping and barking. There was a meow...she is so silly. Squeaky door...more beeps...bigger dog bark. She is going through all her sound effects. Smile Snuck in a 'mean ole bird'. She is full of herself this morning.

Sorry about the loss of your bird.

Thank you. I love greys. They are extremely smart and very entertaining. My wife and I hope to adopt one some day. Earlier my wife was sitting in a recliner with the cat on her chest and my conure Kiwi flew over there and chased off the cat to get attention Laugh out load

[+] 1 user Likes Octapulse's post