What do you guys think about the MEK?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2012, 05:30 PM
Under the bush administration in 2005 it is revealed in this report here that the U.S. was training a known terrorist group that was then on list of terror groups. This training was covert of course. This group is called the MEK,

Now, since republicans and democrats are....different Drinking Beverage The Obama administration now takes this same terror group after it is being trained and takes them off the terror list. And now the support for this terrorist group doesn't have to be done in secret because they aren't on the terror list.

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/ne...4/mek.html

http://www.alternet.org/story/154938/sey..._in_nevada

Drinking Beverage Who is the MEK?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/29/world/....html?_r=0

Drinking Beverage

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012.../?page=all

Drinking Beverage

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/28/politics/m...index.html

Drinking Beverage

Now all the "mainstream media is conspiracy" nutters will proceed to ridicule the post.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2012, 06:05 PM
Brilliant! Why the fuck has no one ever told us this before! Thank the nonexistent God in the nonexistent heavens for sending you to show us the light!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
24-10-2012, 06:11 PM
RE: What do you guys think about the MEK?
(24-10-2012 06:05 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Brilliant! Why the fuck has no one ever told us this before! Thank the nonexistent God in the nonexistent heavens for sending you to show us the light!

anytime

now your thoughts on the MEK
24-10-2012, 06:12 PM
I think it sounds like a funny word. Is it anything like Dalek?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
24-10-2012, 06:49 PM (This post was last modified: 24-10-2012 06:53 PM by ClydeLee.)
Have you bothered to look up what the qualifications for being listed as a terrorist group?

Quote:Legal criteria for designation

(Reflecting Amendments to Section 219 of the INA in the 2001 USA PATRIOT Act)

It must be a foreign organization.
The organization must engage in terrorist activity, as defined in section 212 (a)(3)(B) of the INA (8 U.S.C. § 1182(a) (3)(B)),* or terrorism, as defined in section 140(d)(2) of the Foreign Relations Authorization Act, Fiscal Years 1988 and 1989 (22 U.S.C. § 2656f(d) (2)),** or retain the capability and intent to engage in terrorist activity or terrorism.
The organization’s terrorist activity or terrorism must threaten the security of U.S. nationals or the national security (national defense, foreign relations, or the economic interests) of the United States."

Yes they may have been trained up and are now considered a terrorist group against Iran... but they are not a threat to the United States which is why they are no longer qualified to be under the label by that rule.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
24-10-2012, 09:24 PM
(24-10-2012 06:49 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Have you bothered to look up what the qualifications for being listed as a terrorist group?

Quote:Legal criteria for designation

(Reflecting Amendments to Section 219 of the INA in the 2001 USA PATRIOT Act)

It must be a foreign organization.
The organization must engage in terrorist activity, as defined in section 212 (a)(3)(B) of the INA (8 U.S.C. § 1182(a) (3)(B)),* or terrorism, as defined in section 140(d)(2) of the Foreign Relations Authorization Act, Fiscal Years 1988 and 1989 (22 U.S.C. § 2656f(d) (2)),** or retain the capability and intent to engage in terrorist activity or terrorism.
The organization’s terrorist activity or terrorism must threaten the security of U.S. nationals or the national security (national defense, foreign relations, or the economic interests) of the United States."

Yes they may have been trained up and are now considered a terrorist group against Iran... but they are not a threat to the United States which is why they are no longer qualified to be under the label by that rule.

So you are admitting that a terrorist group that once targeted and killed U.S. personnel, is now who the U.S. supports in their terrorist attacks on other people in Iran.
24-10-2012, 09:36 PM
(24-10-2012 09:24 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 06:49 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Have you bothered to look up what the qualifications for being listed as a terrorist group?

So you are admitting that a terrorist group that once targeted and killed U.S. personnel, is now who the U.S. supports in their terrorist attacks on other people in Iran.

I can't tell from the articles that the U.S. is supporting them in any significant way.. but for the most part, yes.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
24-10-2012, 09:45 PM
(24-10-2012 09:36 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 09:24 PM)I and I Wrote:  So you are admitting that a terrorist group that once targeted and killed U.S. personnel, is now who the U.S. supports in their terrorist attacks on other people in Iran.

I can't tell from the articles that the U.S. is supporting them in any significant way.. but for the most part, yes.

They were training them in 2005 in the nevada desert covertly. This group is anti-Iranian government, right now we are against their government, so do you think they invited them over and trained them in 2005 just for shits and gigs or for a reason?

Now after we trained them to do what they always had been doing, to be a fighting force, we now take them off the terror list.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/nov...iran-blast
24-10-2012, 09:50 PM
These are the same guys that ride around in black helicopters, right?

Or wait...these are the guys that drive the troop convoys up and down the secret super highway between Mexico and Canada.

Phew. I'm so glad we have I&I on the case!

~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
24-10-2012, 09:54 PM
(24-10-2012 09:50 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  These are the same guys that ride around in black helicopters, right?

Or wait...these are the guys that drive the troop convoys up and down the secret super highway between Mexico and Canada.

Phew. I'm so glad we have I&I on the case!

So basically you turn to insults, in that case, you are a fucking moron who can't read current events.

or you are fucktard who doesn't trust well known news sources I gave links for?

or you can't read?

which is it.

I like how, I am the moron for being against aiding terrorists, but the U.S. government isn't insulted for aiding terrorists. WOW, first you have to get uncle sams cock out of your throat, spit the cum out, and think for yourself you stupid fuck.