What do you guys think about the MEK?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2012, 09:59 PM
RE: What do you guys think about the MEK?
(24-10-2012 09:54 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 09:50 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  These are the same guys that ride around in black helicopters, right?

Or wait...these are the guys that drive the troop convoys up and down the secret super highway between Mexico and Canada.

Phew. I'm so glad we have I&I on the case!

So basically you turn to insults, in that case, you are a fucking moron who can't read current events.

or you are fucktard who doesn't trust well known news sources I gave links for?

or you can't read?

which is it.

I like how, I am the moron for being against aiding terrorists, but the U.S. government isn't insulted for aiding terrorists. WOW, first you have to get uncle sams cock out of your throat, spit the cum out, and think for yourself you stupid fuck.

From what I've read in the thread (can't be fucked going to the links) and if it's true, Bush trained "terrorists" and now those same "terrorists" are no longer a threat to US national security because they're not considered "terrorists" any more.

So.. does that mean what Bush did helped protect American national security?
So I'm confused as to why this is a bad thing?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2012, 10:02 PM
(24-10-2012 09:45 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 09:36 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I can't tell from the articles that the U.S. is supporting them in any significant way.. but for the most part, yes.

They were training them in 2005 in the nevada desert covertly. This group is anti-Iranian government, right now we are against their government, so do you think they invited them over and trained them in 2005 just for shits and gigs or for a reason?

Now after we trained them to do what they always had been doing, to be a fighting force, we now take them off the terror list.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/nov...iran-blast

Why would they train them if they didn't trust them in at least some regard to be non enemies of the U.S? They are off the list because they do not qualify for the list.

Can you prove they're still being supported after this training that happened 7 years ago with a different government administration. That was my point. The administrations foreign policy isn't different but several relationships and approaches aboard have been.
24-10-2012, 10:05 PM
(24-10-2012 09:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 09:54 PM)I and I Wrote:  So basically you turn to insults, in that case, you are a fucking moron who can't read current events.

or you are fucktard who doesn't trust well known news sources I gave links for?

or you can't read?

which is it.

I like how, I am the moron for being against aiding terrorists, but the U.S. government isn't insulted for aiding terrorists. WOW, first you have to get uncle sams cock out of your throat, spit the cum out, and think for yourself you stupid fuck.

From what I've read in the thread (can't be fucked going to the links) and if it's true, Bush trained "terrorists" and now those same "terrorists" are no longer a threat to US national security because they're not considered "terrorists" any more.

So.. does that mean what Bush did helped protect American national security?
So I'm confused as to why this is a bad thing?

I am confused, do you want me to explain what happened or do you want to just read the news sources for yourself?
24-10-2012, 10:06 PM
What do you guys think about the MEK?
I'm sorry sweetie. What did you feel was an insult?
I ask because I haven't used any insults yet so I just need to know if I've hurt your feelings before I say something mean.

I mean, especially after all your mom did for me last night, I feel like you're a son to me.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
24-10-2012, 10:08 PM
(24-10-2012 10:02 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 09:45 PM)I and I Wrote:  They were training them in 2005 in the nevada desert covertly. This group is anti-Iranian government, right now we are against their government, so do you think they invited them over and trained them in 2005 just for shits and gigs or for a reason?

Now after we trained them to do what they always had been doing, to be a fighting force, we now take them off the terror list.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/nov...iran-blast

Why would they train them if they didn't trust them in at least some regard to be non enemies of the U.S? They are off the list because they do not qualify for the list.

Can you prove they're still being supported after this training that happened 7 years ago with a different government administration. That was my point. The administrations foreign policy isn't different but several relationships and approaches aboard have been.

the most recent article talks about MEK being tied to bomb blasts in Iran at key Iranian military sites. The U.S. is training terrorists to terrorize other people. Comprende?
24-10-2012, 10:10 PM
Hey I&I is it actually that hard to respect others. You can't even take a light jest at one of your odd ideas. Seriously you need to grow a pair bro. My little brother has a higher tolerance rate than you do.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
24-10-2012, 10:16 PM
(24-10-2012 10:08 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 10:02 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Why would they train them if they didn't trust them in at least some regard to be non enemies of the U.S? They are off the list because they do not qualify for the list.

the most recent article talks about MEK being tied to bomb blasts in Iran at key Iranian military sites. The U.S. is training terrorists to terrorize other people. Comprende?

Apparently there is a failure to understand the different opinions of "SUPPORT"

I don't call them training them 7 years ago to be evidence of active support. What has any part of the Obama administration done that equates as support?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
24-10-2012, 10:22 PM
(24-10-2012 10:10 PM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  Hey I&I is it actually that hard to respect others. You can't even take a light jest at one of your odd ideas. Seriously you need to grow a pair bro. My little brother has a higher tolerance rate than you do.

I have been joking with you the whole time with the name calling, all in light jest man.
24-10-2012, 10:30 PM
(24-10-2012 10:16 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 10:08 PM)I and I Wrote:  the most recent article talks about MEK being tied to bomb blasts in Iran at key Iranian military sites. The U.S. is training terrorists to terrorize other people. Comprende?

Apparently there is a failure to understand the different opinions of "SUPPORT"

I don't call them training them 7 years ago to be evidence of active support. What has any part of the Obama administration done that equates as support?

So the U.S. trains a terrorist group that doesn't like the Iranian government, the U.S. government doesn't like the Iranian government either.

Then these same people that we trained are now tied to bomb attacks inside Iran, they are bombing sites that are suspected of being used for nuclear bomb making and the U.S. also doesn't want Iran to have a nuclear bomb. If you train someone to go inside a country and bomb shit, then they go bomb shit, the same shit that is in your interests to be bombed. They are still getting funding too, from politicians and representatives in the U.S. it's in the links. Since they aren't a terrorist organization they are actually have a lobbying arm to their group now.
http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/files/giuliani1_0.jpg
24-10-2012, 10:34 PM
(24-10-2012 10:30 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 10:16 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Apparently there is a failure to understand the different opinions of "SUPPORT"

So the U.S. trains a terrorist group that doesn't like the Iranian government, the U.S. government doesn't like the Iranian government either.

Then these same people that we trained are now tied to bomb attacks inside Iran, they are bombing sites that are suspected of being used for nuclear bomb making and the U.S. also doesn't want Iran to have a nuclear bomb. If you train someone to go inside a country and bomb shit, then they go bomb shit, the same shit that is in your interests to be bombed. They are still getting funding too, from politicians and representatives in the U.S. it's in the links. Since they aren't a terrorist organization they are actually have a lobbying arm to their group now.
http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/files/giuliani1_0.jpg

What's your point?

US doesn't like Iran.
Group X doesn't like Iran.
US funds Group X.

Sounds like something every country with a bit of power does to me.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.