What do you guys think about the MEK?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2012, 10:59 PM
(24-10-2012 10:34 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 10:30 PM)I and I Wrote:  So the U.S. trains a terrorist group that doesn't like the Iranian government, the U.S. government doesn't like the Iranian government either.

Then these same people that we trained are now tied to bomb attacks inside Iran, they are bombing sites that are suspected of being used for nuclear bomb making and the U.S. also doesn't want Iran to have a nuclear bomb. If you train someone to go inside a country and bomb shit, then they go bomb shit, the same shit that is in your interests to be bombed. They are still getting funding too, from politicians and representatives in the U.S. it's in the links. Since they aren't a terrorist organization they are actually have a lobbying arm to their group now.
http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/files/giuliani1_0.jpg

What's your point?

US doesn't like Iran.
Group X doesn't like Iran.
US funds Group X.

Sounds like something every country with a bit of power does to me.

Pretty much the same principle the US used when we set up New Zealand as a puppet state to take down the Aussies for us.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
24-10-2012, 11:20 PM
RE: What do you guys think about the MEK?
(24-10-2012 10:34 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 10:30 PM)I and I Wrote:  So the U.S. trains a terrorist group that doesn't like the Iranian government, the U.S. government doesn't like the Iranian government either.

Then these same people that we trained are now tied to bomb attacks inside Iran, they are bombing sites that are suspected of being used for nuclear bomb making and the U.S. also doesn't want Iran to have a nuclear bomb. If you train someone to go inside a country and bomb shit, then they go bomb shit, the same shit that is in your interests to be bombed. They are still getting funding too, from politicians and representatives in the U.S. it's in the links. Since they aren't a terrorist organization they are actually have a lobbying arm to their group now.

What's your point?

US doesn't like Iran.
Group X doesn't like Iran.
US funds Group X.

Sounds like something every country with a bit of power does to me.

It's not really that big of a point if it weren't for the fact people keep challenging it.

I figured the U.S. helping enemies of enemies was common knowledge, like terrorist groups was common knowledge.
24-10-2012, 11:45 PM
(24-10-2012 10:30 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 10:16 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Apparently there is a failure to understand the different opinions of "SUPPORT"

I don't call them training them 7 years ago to be evidence of active support. What has any part of the Obama administration done that equates as support?

So the U.S. trains a terrorist group that doesn't like the Iranian government, the U.S. government doesn't like the Iranian government either.

I never denied they're in favor of the U.S.

But the fact they are no longer a terrorist organization is not evidence they have a lobbying arm or are given any aid at this time. It wouldn't be anything out of the question if it did but it's more attempts at pointless assertions without evidence. That's the annoying mullarky hat goes on with overly focused connection searches that turn into conspiracy hunts. Not every bit of possible connection is correlated.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
25-10-2012, 12:20 AM
(24-10-2012 11:45 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  

I never denied they're in favor of the U.S.

But the fact they are no longer a terrorist organization is not evidence they have a lobbying arm or are given any aid at this time. It wouldn't be anything out of the question if it did but it's more attempts at pointless assertions without evidence. That's the annoying mullarky hat goes on with overly focused connection searches that turn into conspiracy hunts. Not every bit of possible connection is correlated.

The U.S. took them off the terror list, AND they are committing terrorist attacks inside Iran, they are doing what they were trained to do, and what they had been doing for decades.

They have a lobbying arm for their organization, I posted a pic of former new york mayor Guliani with one of it's top members. Lobbying

They get funding from the west, and they are still committing terrorist acts.

Who do these terrorist acts help? This group is blowing up nuclear facilities inside Iran and targeting scientists that work on nuclear facilities oh and just coincidentally the U.S. has been getting it's panties twisted about stopping Iran from getting a nuke. a group that is on the terror list is harder to raise money for and fund than one that isn't on the terror list.
25-10-2012, 12:28 AM
Quote:Who do these terrorist acts help?

well considering

Quote: This group is blowing up nuclear facilities inside Iran

I'd say the whole world.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
25-10-2012, 12:43 AM
I didn't think Iran had any nuclear facilities to be blown up. Are you sure you're not a shill for the Israelis?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
25-10-2012, 10:13 AM
Supporting a radical terrorist group and using them to try to destabilize our enemy....

what could possibly go wrong.

You guys get a hardon from tax dollars going to religious terrorist groups that have targeted americans.

Why in the fuck would atheists support funding any religious group, let along a religious group that is committing and has committed terrorist acts on anyone including americans.

I thought this was an atheist website.
25-10-2012, 10:15 AM
(25-10-2012 10:13 AM)I and I Wrote:  Supporting a radical terrorist group and using them to try to destabilize our enemy....

You guys get a hardon from tax dollars going to religious terrorist groups that have targeted americans.

Why in the fuck would atheists support funding any religious group, let along a religious group that is committing and has committed terrorist acts on anyone including americans.

Not really. The Democrats set us up as a paramilitary group to take down the Mormons to keep Romney out of office.

~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
26-10-2012, 12:26 AM
(25-10-2012 10:13 AM)I and I Wrote:  Supporting a radical terrorist group and using them to try to destabilize our enemy....

Where's your article proof they blew up a nuclear weapons plant? Those articles say nuclear scientists have been killed in where nothing is mentioned about facilities.

http://rt.com/usa/news/iran-giuliani-terrorist-mek-798/ Here's an article about that random photo you posted. There's actual questions on if the MEK paid politicians money for speeches... and nothing in there about the U.S. giving money back. I've yet to see you provide proof they are in an active fashion, supporting MEK. You do understand the idea of having sufficient evidence for claims right? Not making accusations and demanding others nitpick your accusations?

You are also wrong, this isn't an atheist website, it's an atheist forum/community(debate on that one) but the website has nothing to do with members here, that's all Seth's work.

And once again you keep putting generalizations into your posts. Do you think all atheists must think in a bubble and have their decisions all made on an equal plateau? You do understand there are millions of points of views and dozens of reasons people become atheists or are on this message board right?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson