I'm hoping they find :

Jimmy Hoffa
Loch Ness Monster
Sasquatsch
Waldo
Godot
Carmen San Diego

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
"And you quit footing the bill for these nations that are oil rich - we're paying for some of their *squirmishes* that have been going on for centuries" - Sarah Palin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2012, 03:25 PM
RE: What do you hope Mars Curiosity finds ?
Well... as long as we're talkin' fantasy here... God.

Yea... I won't hold my breath... not even on Mars. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
13-08-2012, 04:19 PM
(13-08-2012 03:19 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I'm hoping they find :

Jimmy Hoffa
Loch Ness Monster
Sasquatsch
Waldo
Godot
Carmen San Diego

Canals

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-08-2012, 04:27 PM
Uranus

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
13-08-2012, 04:32 PM
(13-08-2012 04:27 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Uranus

Confused Haven't you found that, yet?

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
13-08-2012, 04:35 PM
I hope they find undeniable evidence of fossilized or, better yet, living life. That is of course its primary mission. In theory, this would cause a lot of Christians to reevaluate their world view. It would force them to part ways with the old “we are special because we are the only life in the universe” crap. However, I’m sure many of them will just roll with the punches and find some vague passage in the bible that supports god created life on other planets (we all know the Muslims will). The fundamentalists will no doubt try to discredit the evidence, or they will dream up elaborate conspiracy theories. I can see it now; the headlines on Christian blogs will read “NASA fakes alien evidence to lead public from God’s word.”
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
13-08-2012, 04:41 PM
(13-08-2012 04:35 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  I hope they find undeniable evidence of fossilized or, better yet, living life. That is of course its primary mission. In theory, this would cause a lot of Christians to reevaluate their world view. It would force them to part ways with the old “we are special because we are the only life in the universe” crap. However, I’m sure many of them will just roll with the punches and find some vague passage in the bible that supports god created life on other planets (we all know the Muslims will). The fundamentalists will no doubt try to discredit the evidence, or they will dream up elaborate conspiracy theories. I can see it now; the headlines on Christian blogs will read “NASA fakes alien evidence to lead public from God’s word.”

Well... I'm not swapping my favorite fake guy for their favorite fake guy... fuck 'em ... let those Christees get their own landing to fake as they wish. Blink

13-08-2012, 04:51 PM
Quote:What do you hope Mars Curiosity finds?

As much new information possible.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
13-08-2012, 05:28 PM
What do you hope Mars Curiosity finds ?
(13-08-2012 04:32 PM)kim Wrote:  
(13-08-2012 04:27 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Uranus

Confused Haven't you found that, yet?

I'm on a 5 year mission to seek out new civilizations. To boldly...ah fuckit, I don't know. Confused

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
13-08-2012, 06:02 PM
Well scientifically I want evidence of fossilized life or even better living bacteria.
However, just for laughs, I want them to find a Martian Holy book. Something that would really piss off those bible thumbers.

No Gods Or Kings. Only Man.

http://www.youtube.com/user/EuclidsParadox?feature=mhee
[+] 2 users Like BioRichtofen's post