What do you like most and least about your personality and appearance

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-10-2017, 02:55 AM
RE: What do you like most and least about your personality and appearance
Personality:
What I like best: I'm a bit of an odd ball, which might be a negative, but I often make quirky jokes that only really I understand or like things that very few other people like lol.

What I don't like: I'd like to think I'm considerate of others and understanding, which means I care a lot about others and invest a whole bunch emotionally. Whilst that's not a bad thing, I often let that get in the way of my senses and let people walk all over me/boss me about, and I let it happen....basically not to cause trouble.

Appearance:
What I like: That I dress the way I want. I'm a 90's/early 00's kid (born in 88), so I live in jeans/tshirts/jean shorts/trainers/hoodies, that sort of thing. It's not "cool" anymore, but fuck everybody else, I like dressing like this. Despite that I'm nearly 30, and look a bit of a plank, I like it haha.

What I dislike: my hair. I keep it short at the sides, slightly longer on top, but I can't really do much with it. When I wash it, it goes all "fluffy" lol. It's hard to style, and I have a "cow lick" on my fringe which I've had forever, and if you cut that area, it just springs straight up because the length of the hair isn't weighing it down lol.

The Helpful Atheist - An Information Blog
Last updated: 08/11/2017 - Want to contribute, drop me a PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like OakTree500's post
18-10-2017, 10:44 AM
(17-10-2017 03:58 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Most: I'd say my eyes, I get a lot of compliments on them and I think they make me unique in some ways 'cause they're freakin' huge

Yeah, I'd say that's probably the most striking thing I've noticed from the pictures you've posted. It's a flattering unique trait.

(17-10-2017 03:58 PM)jennybee Wrote:  What do you like most and least about your personality?

What do you like most and least about your appearance?

Personality:
I'd say what I like most is a combination of analytical ability and humor.

As for least, it's my tendency to get short with people about petty things once I'm comfortable around them. It's something I can avoid if I think about it, but it comes out naturally if I don't. Also, I tend to focus inward rather easily. I like my me-time, and I can become a bit of a recluse. Getting a lap top has helped, so I don't spend hours up in my office.

Appearance:
The things I like most are probably my hazel eyes (they don't seem to be that common of a color) and my overall build. I'd like to lose 15 pounds or so, but 80% of me is in pretty good shape, IMO. I've also been relatively happy with the beard, once I decided to grow it longer.

The least favorite is probably the extra weight I'm carrying on my abdomen and love handles. Also, the sheer amount of body hair I've gained in the last ten years is getting annoying.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like RobbyPants's post
18-10-2017, 10:52 AM
(18-10-2017 10:44 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(17-10-2017 03:58 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Most: I'd say my eyes, I get a lot of compliments on them and I think they make me unique in some ways 'cause they're freakin' huge

Yeah, I'd say that's probably the most striking thing I've noticed from the pictures you've posted. It's a flattering unique trait.

Yes I also noticed her big "eyes" Wink

Seriously though, you do have the eyes of an anime character Laugh out load It's a good thing Smile

The Helpful Atheist - An Information Blog
Last updated: 08/11/2017 - Want to contribute, drop me a PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like OakTree500's post
18-10-2017, 10:54 AM
(17-10-2017 07:31 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I am the very definition of perfection. Everyone else is graded on how close or not-close they are to looking and being like me.

That's right! I forgot.

Least: My head is not nearly football-shaped enough.
18-10-2017, 10:57 AM
(18-10-2017 10:44 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  

(17-10-2017 03:58 PM)jennybee Wrote:  What do you like most and least about your personality?

What do you like most and least about your appearance?

Personality:
I'd say what I like most is a combination of analytical ability and humor.

As for least, it's my tendency to get short with people about petty things once I'm comfortable around them. It's something I can avoid if I think about it, but it comes out naturally if I don't. Also, I tend to focus inward rather easily. I like my me-time, and I can become a bit of a recluse. Getting a lap top has helped, so I don't spend hours up in my office.

Appearance:
The things I like most are probably my hazel eyes (they don't seem to be that common of a color) and my overall build. I'd like to lose 15 pounds or so, but 80% of me is in pretty good shape, IMO. I've also been relatively happy with the beard, once I decided to grow it longer.

The least favorite is probably the extra weight I'm carrying on my abdomen and love handles. Also, the sheer amount of body hair I've gained in the last ten years is getting annoying.

Aw thank you Smile I think you have nice eyes as well and you can rock a beard! Yes

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
18-10-2017, 12:13 PM
I think my good looks, coupled with my modesty, pretty well sums me up. Tongue

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 3 users Like SYZ's post
18-10-2017, 12:15 PM (This post was last modified: 18-10-2017 12:22 PM by jennybee.)
(18-10-2017 10:52 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(18-10-2017 10:44 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Yeah, I'd say that's probably the most striking thing I've noticed from the pictures you've posted. It's a flattering unique trait.

Yes I also noticed her big "eyes" Wink

Seriously though, you do have the eyes of an anime character Laugh out load It's a good thing Smile

Laugh out load Thank you? Tongue Edit: I found one--you are right Laugh out load

[Image: 572726f35971b1a7fdfbb8db665bd1a0.jpg]

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
18-10-2017, 12:20 PM (This post was last modified: 18-10-2017 01:23 PM by Emma.)
Appearance-
Most: I like the shape of my face, mostly. And my lips- I am really happy with my lips. Shape and size. Smile I also like that I'm short, have small hands and small feet. I think I'm fairly cute. I also like that I've built some muscle in my legs, tummy, and arms.

I also like that I look somewhat younger than I actually am.

I also like my hips, and really like my bum- it's nicely shaped, imo. Tongue

Edit: I also love that I have boobs now! Big Grin Heart Wooo!

Least: First- beard shadow. Dodgy It fucking sucks having this hair on my face that I have to shave off every day or risk people staring at me or even being in danger. Makeup covers it mostly, but I still see it and some other people must notice, too, sometimes. I'd love to be able to go out in public without feeling like I need a base coat of foundation and concealer. I'd love to have my freckles visible, not under a layer of foundation. Ugh..

My rib cage is bigger than I'd like, and my hips are smaller than I'd like, and I wish my boobs were bigger. Classic trans woman gripes so far lol.

I don't much like my neck, I feel like I have too much extra skin- I always have, there. And it'll sag when I'm older, and I think it looks weird sometimes lol. I also don't much like the shape of my chin.

I wish my tum were a bit smaller, but that's no big deal, really. I could trim up, and I kind of am, but I don't want to be consumed by it. I'd rather be able to enjoy life and eating lol.

I also wish my hair was a bit thicker, I have very fine hair. Whatever.

Personality-
Most: I am a nice person, and I like to help people. I am empathetic. And have a fair amount of rationality and critical thought. Not always, enough, though. I tend to see the best in people (both a strength and a weakness).

I'm pretty independent. I don't need other people around me to be happy, but I can still prosper in an environment where there are a lot of people, like in an office.

Least: I can be somewhat easily manipulated. I'm aware of it now, at least.

I'm self-critical to a fault, and have a lot of insecurities. I'll beat myself up long before I start getting angry at others in my life (different online, Wink).

I get distracted really really easily (I've gone back and forth between 5+ different things while writing this post). I've only recently been diagnosed with ADHD, which explains some things throughout my life... Undecided

I have a bad memory. I've been known to forget that I've had entire conversations. This probably is partially due to my inability to stay focused.

I'm impatient.
[+] 4 users Like Emma's post
18-10-2017, 12:46 PM (This post was last modified: 18-10-2017 12:51 PM by Loom.)
Personality- I'm fairly quiet and awkward, with a bit of pep and quirkiness, and sometimes a dash of snark.

Appearance- I'm not the weight I want to be (ideally 30lbs less) and I don't think my face is photogenic AT ALL. Seriously it's just bad, it's round, my nose is a lil small, and my smile is aweful xD

My eyes are a cool gray blue tho.

My elbows also bend a few extra degrees the other way so a good stretch can look weird lol

My hair is a keratin monster unless I tame it with my various weapons (straightener, curler, blower, hair products). It's chin length so it's easier to manage post taming.

All and all it's ok. I really do need to lose weight tho Tongue

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 2 users Like Loom's post
18-10-2017, 12:59 PM
personality :

The most : being sensitive, because I think it's the reason why I'm nice and sweet in general.

The least : being sensitive, because I get affected way to much by things while I would prefer to don't give a fuck sometimes.

Appearance :

The most : My long hair, my body shape (I sport a lot so I have a rather athletic body and I like that), the fact that I'm really tall.

The least : hum, where to start ! to pick a few, I would say, the fact that if I don't eat 3 times like a normal person, I lose weight. My nose (too long). The way my eyes are set on my face. The fact that one third of my hair is white even though I'm only 38.
[+] 3 users Like Sturm's post