What do you like to do for fun?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: What do you like to do for fun?
(07-07-2013 05:28 PM)NL Atheist Wrote:  
(07-07-2013 05:27 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Masturbation is dope Cool

Oh, no denying that, but to cry of happiness is a bit much...

I guess you've never had a good masturbation session Tongue

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
07-07-2013, 05:50 PM
(07-07-2013 05:40 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(07-07-2013 05:28 PM)NL Atheist Wrote:  Oh, no denying that, but to cry of happiness is a bit much...

I guess you've never had a good masturbation session Tongue

Multiple. Today.

[Image: godtroll.php]
[+] 1 user Likes NL Atheist's post
07-07-2013, 08:03 PM
(07-07-2013 05:28 PM)NL Atheist Wrote:  
(07-07-2013 05:27 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Masturbation is dope Cool

Oh, no denying that, but to cry of happiness is a bit much...

If that's not how your solo sessions ends, then you're doing it wrong.

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
07-07-2013, 11:44 PM
I like to build, make, create, and fix things. I like to solve problems. I like to learn how to do things. This year I have upped my carpentry skills quite a bit. I am confident I could do interior work professionally if I wished...installing doors/jambs, doing complex trim work, insulation, various flooring, decking, I built a heavy duty cart for my lawn mower using a combination of carpentry and machining. I've made tumbling composter this year as well. I also helped construct a rather large pole barn. I've learned more about automobile electronics. I've gotten more into gardening again after years of being unable to do so. I've built all sorts of little do-dads and whatnots I wanted. I've gotten more into fishing this year as well, but nothing approaching professional or anything. I've recently started fermenting...making a gallon of mead, and a gallon of hard cider.

It changes from year to year. Last year I was learning more about metal processes such as electroplating. I also got more into firearms, reloading ammunition, a little bit of firearms technology. Before that it was telecommunications, satellite communications, Line of Sight communications, circuit-building, etc. Before that is was software, and before that computer hardware. Before that I was into machine tool. Before that I was into building electric guitars. Before that I was into welding. This and that, I dabble. I'd like to try my hand and energy efficiency technology and gathering next. I may build a wood gassifier, or a generator, or a windmill, who knows? We will see.

07-07-2013, 11:45 PM
Work on sports cars, go flying, play with microcontrollers, go hiking, astronomy.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.