What do you listen to?

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
20-07-2010, 04:40 AM

RE: What do you listen to?
Metal... metal, some more metal, then different genres from the metal I listen too XD. Throw in some classic rock, rock and other stuff like Cake and you've got my tastes! Smile
Quote this message in a reply
30-07-2010, 11:54 PM

I listening my favorite song in every day and I listen to Drum and Bass while PvPing, Hard style while grinding and Dub step while raiding.I like lots of music.In most I listen to classic rock to the exclusion of almost everything else.
31-07-2010, 05:42 AM

My iPod is mostly metal! I listen to Overkill, Metallica, Slayer and a few others. It is hard to pick a favorite, but I probably listen to Overkill the most. Their latest album "Ironbound" really rocks! And I do have a few classical songs too such as "Flight of the Bumblebee" and "Chant and Jubilo"
31-07-2010, 01:23 PM

my current favorite band is the dead weather. which was hatched by the love of the white stripes. my tastes in music vary widely, but i can say with absolute fact that i don't enjoy country music very much. i like some country songs, but the majority of it is unpleasing to my ears. i'd actually rather listen to kati perry of taylor swift, which i don't find very pleasing either.
31-07-2010, 10:36 PM

I listen to Lady Gaga right now. I love Alternative rock, J-pop, J-rock, and modern rock. I listen to all types of music. During Christmas I love listening to Christmas music. My music preference changes all the time, I have one favorite over another all the time. But I mainly love all types of music. The artist I like are Rammstein, Lady Gaga, Owl City, Hyde, and many others.
05-08-2010, 04:10 AM

hiii
i am new user....
05-08-2010, 11:12 AM

Bad Religion
KMFDM
Killswitch Engage
All That Remains
Stone Sour
Ray Charles
DropKick Murphys

To name a few.
05-08-2010, 12:29 PM
I'd have bet money "Anthrax" would have made your list.

Guess not. Cool

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2010, 02:31 PM

(05-08-2010 12:29 PM)BnW Wrote:  I'd have bet money "Anthrax" would have made your list.

Guess not. Cool

Well Yeah, just not as much as I use too.. the Bush years.. I think that is the time in my life, I wanted a Bush back! Tongue
05-08-2010, 06:08 PM

I love Arcade Fire. I mostly listen to Indie Rock, and classic too. My favorite band is Animal Collective, they make the most amazing music. Not many people dig them though because the music is relle strange. Yeasayer, CocoRosie, Pandbear, Grizzlybear, Caribou, Aphex Twin, & Locust toybox are relle worth looking up too.