Poll: If you are an atheist, how do you define atheist?
1) Gods do not exist.
2) No gods exist.
3) Do not accept the claims that gods exist.
4) Do not accept the claims that gods exist due to lack of evidence.
[Show Results]

What do you mean by "Atheist"?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2015, 06:52 AM
RE: What do you mean by "Atheist"?
(29-08-2015 06:41 AM)qqq Wrote:  
(29-08-2015 06:33 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Holy fuck, I think I actually understood that and it isn't totally irrational.

I think you may mean hole-in-one fuck.

Holy fuck may be related to only those that are consentual.

{W}holy fuck is a totality differrent scenario, all-together

A hole-less fuck is male masturbation tho a hole is enesscapably a part of the scenario, alltho only as an after-word, or after-verse, or after-thought. imho

Drinking Beverage q3 Heart

They let you smoke that crack pipe in church???

Smokin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2015, 07:12 AM
(29-08-2015 06:36 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(29-08-2015 06:33 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Holy fuck, I think I actually understood that and it isn't totally irrational.
Don't encourage it. Angry

What they Angry mean here is, to not encourage rational, logical common sense talk here at the Non-Thinking Atheist or Theist.

Glue sniffing and irrational, illogical non-common sense in various verisons of ridicule and violence is the acceptable norm via the casting of cursed textual magic.Hobo

Ever feel that were dealing with junior high and early high schooler consciousness around here?

I think most of this level of consciousness stem from those with and inferiority complex, lashing they way the do is one way they try to place themselves in a more seemingly superior place/position.

Joking has it place as does rational, logical common sense disscussion. Just not around here for the latter. imho

29-08-2015, 07:30 AM (This post was last modified: 29-08-2015 09:06 AM by unfogged.)
(29-08-2015 06:36 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  

Don't encourage it. Angry

Oh, believe me, I'm not. If he meant what I think he meant then I disagree that it is conclusive, just that it is a point to consider. Given the complete blather that followed, it was probably either not meant as I took it or was just coincidence that some of the otherwise aphasic stream resembled a coherent thought.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
29-08-2015, 07:43 AM
(29-08-2015 07:12 AM)qqq Wrote:  
(29-08-2015 06:36 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Don't encourage it. Angry

What they Angry mean here is, to not encourage rational, logical common sense talk here at the Non-Thinking Atheist or Theist.

Glue sniffing and irrational, illogical non-common sense in various verisons of ridicule and violence is the acceptable norm via the casting of cursed textual magic.Hobo

Ever feel that were dealing with junior high and early high schooler consciousness around here?

I think most of this level of consciousness stem from those with and inferiority complex, lashing they way the do is one way they try to place themselves in a more seemingly superior place/position.

Joking has it place as does rational, logical common sense disscussion. Just not around here for the latter. imho

Oh please. I figured you'd appreciate the poetic beauty of me insulting you with a ménage à trois in one sentence. I called you shit, your {poorly conceived} ideas shit, and your trolling posting habits shit.

You could explain your play on words with the masturbation post, kudos to you. But did you even catch that my word repetitive was also a nod to the aforementioned mockery of your mental masturbation? See, I can explain my posts, because I understand them. I seriously doubt your posts have that much in there. You post nonsense, occasional drivel that at best could be compared to "I think, therefore I am." I could instead use the saying "We are all made of stars" to communicate an idea similar to yours, and then be capable of writing a goddamn fucking thesis on it. So start explaining the ideas behind what you're trying (and failing) to convey, or you will continue to be written off as a moron.

You repeatedly go off about the lack of intellectual integrity, when you can't even get basic grammar such as to, two, too and their, there, they're correct.

Stop using the same elementary glue sniffing insult every fucking time, at least get creative with it, or ohhhh I dunno - have an actual goddamn discussion.
Dodgy

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 4 users Like Nurse's post
29-08-2015, 07:52 AM (This post was last modified: 29-08-2015 07:57 AM by houseofcantor.)
(29-08-2015 07:12 AM)qqq Wrote:  
(29-08-2015 06:36 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Don't encourage it. Angry

What...

[Image: eGOI3qr.gif]

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-08-2015, 08:00 AM
(29-08-2015 07:43 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Stop using the same elementary glue sniffing insult every fucking time, at least get creative with it, or ohhhh I dunno - have an actual goddamn discussion.
Dodgy

You know you're in trouble when Nurse gets riled! Thumbsup

[Image: MV5BMjE4MTQ3ODc4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjYz...SY720_.jpg]

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
29-08-2015, 08:05 AM
(29-08-2015 06:04 AM)qqq Wrote:  One cosmic law/principle goes like this;

....physical/energy cannot be created nor destroyed....

Ergo, our finite, occupied space Universe eternally exists, in some set of dynamic flow of ever transforming shapes/forms.

For those Non-Thinking Atheist or theist, there is no eternal source of creation ergo there exists no creator, except the meta{beyond}physical-1 mind/intellect conceptualizer that many I-verse human individuals have access too.

From my experience here at Non-Thinkin Atheist, or Theist is most who have responded to me have little to no access to the rational, logical common sense aspect of meta{beyond}physical-1.

When they are able to access mind/intellect it appears to be in the fog of glue vapors and most comes out as ridicule and a few in violence. Or so that has been my experience with them to date.

Sad lack of moral and intellectual integrity in my humble oppinion.

Here is link to my definiton of Atheist

Dude, you got some weird unintelligible shit going on here.

Everybody back off ... give him some room ... I think he's going to explode!

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
29-08-2015, 08:12 AM
What do you mean by "Atheist"?
(29-08-2015 06:26 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(29-08-2015 05:48 AM)Matt Finney Wrote:  Tomasia,

Why don't you just admit that you aren't certain whether or not the universe is a fluke?

I’m not absolutely certain the universe is a fluke. I don’t know the universe is not a fluke. I believe it isn’t. I’m not absolutely certain my parents are my biological parents, I don’t know they are. I believe they are. And we could say I believe strongly in both of these cases.

Quote:Christian god, really?

Christian god: Abraham, kill your son?
Abraham: Ok god, whatever you say.
God: No wait, I was just fucking with you, don't kill your son.

Abraham: Ok god, whatever you say.T, Does this sound like a convincing story to you? Does this sound like a perfect being worthy of worship?

Definitely not your rendition of the story.

The real story is about faith not God. God is a just prop in the story, like in Job. But this is an entirely different discussion all together.

Quote: and he as nothing better to do besides fuck with people?

No, I don’t believe that.

Quote:Please excuse us if we think your story sounds made up.....

By made up you mean, not a historical account of a man who heard a voice commanding him to kill his son, and took him up a hill to commit the act? If by made-up you mean there are no real historical facts in that story, than I can’t say that i disagree with you.

Your God is more fairy than fact. Why do you think anyone on an atheist forum gives a flying fuck about what you believe with respect to your imaginary friend? Fuck off with your preaching bullshit. Drinking Beverage

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
29-08-2015, 08:50 AM
(29-08-2015 08:12 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(29-08-2015 06:26 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  I’m not absolutely certain the universe is a fluke. I don’t know the universe is not a fluke. I believe it isn’t. I’m not absolutely certain my parents are my biological parents, I don’t know they are. I believe they are. And we could say I believe strongly in both of these cases.

Definitely not your rendition of the story.

The real story is about faith not God. God is a just prop in the story, like in Job. But this is an entirely different discussion all together.

No, I don’t believe that.

By made up you mean, not a historical account of a man who heard a voice commanding him to kill his son, and took him up a hill to commit the act? If by made-up you mean there are no real historical facts in that story, than I can’t say that i disagree with you.

Your God is more fairy than fact. Why do you think anyone on an atheist forum gives a flying fuck about what you believe with respect to your imaginary friend? Fuck off with your preaching bullshit. Drinking Beverage

Dude, did you just forget to eat your breakfast this morning or something?
29-08-2015, 08:51 AM
(29-08-2015 08:00 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(29-08-2015 07:43 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Stop using the same elementary glue sniffing insult every fucking time, at least get creative with it, or ohhhh I dunno - have an actual goddamn discussion.
Dodgy

You know you're in trouble when Nurse gets riled! Thumbsup

[Image: MV5BMjE4MTQ3ODc4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjYz...SY720_.jpg]

Sad I can't see the picture.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman