What do you most dislike about TTA forums? (Bitch Session)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-06-2013, 02:34 PM
RE: What do you most dislike about TTA forums? (Bitch Session)
(21-06-2013 02:33 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(21-06-2013 01:57 PM)Dom Wrote:  In fairness, when I entered the vet section no one ever said it was confidential. I only assumed so automatically because of my experience with forums in general.

Muffs, you are right, I don't know you. And yes, you can be a real dick but I can see that this is not because you don't actually mean well, it looks to be a part of a subculture you identify with. And, yes, I have seen many intelligent posts from you, even supportive ones. Besides, I enjoy your humor.

You may have kept confidences you stumbled upon, but in this case, you plastered them all over this thread, even though they are second hand info.

Why? Because it was personal? Why didn't you just PM Hughsie?

I did say in there that I wasn't sure you would keep confidences. Others were sure you could. That was the extent of it.

It's not so much personal, well I mean obviously it is, but it's more to do with the fact that, comon I deserve to be recognized as a forum veteran.
This is the way I see it right. I've been here for a while, I have a lot of posts etc.. people know who I am etc.. I've contributed a lot. At least in my opinion.
So when people who have been here shorter and contributed less etc.. like Ato for example, which is not to say anything bad about Ato, the little shit is awesome, I've just been here longer then him right.
The idea of a Vet system is to give recognition to those members that have lasted the distance and have contributed to the forum etc... But, it is my opinion that I am getting shafted simply because one or two people have a personal problem with me.

And to say that I can't be trusted to keep things that are suppose to be private, private, is an insult on my character.

And I really don't see that way (plastering private shit all over the place). Firstly, this is in relation to me, not anyone else. Secondly, I can't do it in the vet forum...

It's not about wanting to be a Vet, being a Vet would make little difference I imagine in whatever it is I do here. It's the principle.

Quote:Again I say...I was/am vehemently opposed.

I really have no fucking idea what happened between you and I, I really don't.
One minute we're all good, having personal jokes and shit, the next you fucking hate me. So I'm not surprised you're opposed.
May I ask why, however, you feel I shouldn't be recognized as a contributing member of this forum?

You may ask. Angel

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2013, 02:35 PM
You know, I totally saw that coming...Dodgy

Why do you feel I shouldn't be recognized as a contributing member of this forum?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
21-06-2013, 02:37 PM
(21-06-2013 02:35 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You know, I totally saw that coming...Dodgy

Why do you feel I shouldn't be recognized as a contributing member of this forum?

You are a contributing member of this forum. That's not what a Vet is...or at least it's not what it was.

Besides, I said you could have my spot. Apparently Hughsie's the one that won't let you take it. Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
21-06-2013, 02:40 PM
Then elaborate as to what it is please, because the name is rather deceptive in that case...

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
21-06-2013, 02:40 PM
Muffy Wrote:So when people who have been here shorter and contributed less etc.. like Ato for example, which is not to say anything bad about Ato, the little shit is awesome, I've just been here longer then him right.

Mmm... no. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
21-06-2013, 02:42 PM (This post was last modified: 21-06-2013 02:46 PM by Hughsie.)
(21-06-2013 02:40 PM)kim Wrote:  
Muffy Wrote:So when people who have been here shorter and contributed less etc.. like Ato for example, which is not to say anything bad about Ato, the little shit is awesome, I've just been here longer then him right.

Mmm... no. Shy

Besides, there are more things that go into choosing Vets than how long they have been here, otherwise trainwreck would be admin by now.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
21-06-2013, 02:43 PM
(21-06-2013 02:40 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Then elaborate as to what it is please, because the name is rather deceptive in that case...

Nah, I don't really care anymore and I'm in a foul mood and it has nothing to do with you.

~Izel
21-06-2013, 02:44 PM
(21-06-2013 02:33 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  And to say that I can't be trusted to keep things that are suppose to be private, private, is an insult on my character.

Only people who know you can insult your character.

And I didn't say you plastered something all over the place, I said you plastered it all over this thread.

And - the vet forum is actually quite boring. Most days no one posts. It's a lot more entertaining in the public forums.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
21-06-2013, 02:44 PM
The fuck, muffs, you're too volatile. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-06-2013, 02:46 PM
(21-06-2013 02:42 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  trainwreck would be admin by now.

Bechased

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like houseofcantor's post