What do you most dislike about TTA forums? (Bitch Session)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-06-2013, 02:50 PM
RE: What do you most dislike about TTA forums? (Bitch Session)
(21-06-2013 02:44 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  The fuck, muffs, you're too volatile. Big Grin

A somewhat... admirable virtue, in my estimation; it's difficult to pull off successfully, without being a drama queen. Drinking Beverage Just an observation.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2013, 02:56 PM
(21-06-2013 02:22 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Actually when you entered the Vet section there was no CH, it was just FTM and Vets could see it. That forum had (and still does have) "your comments will be kept confidential" in the public description.

Okay. The forum commits to not moving the posts to a public forum. Good. Thumbsup But that commitment don't automatically transfer to Girly.

(21-06-2013 02:22 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  As far as CH goes I just always assumed it was common courtesy to keep something private that was said in confidence.

It is. Common courtesy ain't binding though. Tongue

(21-06-2013 02:22 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  PS. I think it was Luc that made you a Vet wasn't it?

Yup, Stark seconded and said something about he shouldda already done it. ... Good catch Brit!

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
21-06-2013, 03:01 PM
(21-06-2013 02:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-06-2013 02:22 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  As far as CH goes I just always assumed it was common courtesy to keep something private that was said in confidence.

It is. Common courtesy ain't binding though. Tongue

Oh yes it is binding for Girly. Or I'll get with Manly and it gets set straight. Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
21-06-2013, 03:30 PM
(21-06-2013 03:01 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(21-06-2013 02:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It is. Common courtesy ain't binding though. Tongue

Oh yes it is binding for Girly. Or I'll get with Manly and it gets set straight. Tongue

Of course, it's just common courtesy. Wink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
21-06-2013, 03:48 PM (This post was last modified: 21-06-2013 03:56 PM by FSM_scot.)
Muffs the reason you haven't been made a vet ISN'T down to Hughsie saying no. Its purely down to YOU. At times Your attitude stinks. Remember the whole nigger thing? How about being a dick in personal issues and even in intro threads? there's more those are just examples.

It's when you pull shit like that you hold yourself back.

edit. And to whoever decided to tell muffs what was said in a PRIVATE thread. I seriously hope that no one blabs about something private you decided to share in those boards even though it would serve you right.
It's unfair that you have done this. shame on you.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 3 users Like FSM_scot's post
21-06-2013, 03:56 PM
(21-06-2013 03:48 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  It's when you pull shit like that you hold yourself back.

Hmm... Consider so... this ... is ... ahead ...? Seriously? Blink

Seems .... god isn't the only thing atheists lack. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
21-06-2013, 04:00 PM
(21-06-2013 03:48 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  edit. And to whoever decided to tell muffs what was said in a PRIVATE thread. I seriously hope that no one blabs about something private you decided to share in those boards even though it would serve you right.
It's unfair that you have done this. shame on you.

Some of you probably think I'm nuts, but I remember seeing that post with the cat face. And I remember thinking that it incredibly mean. Maybe when I joined I was accidentally assigned the wrong user label and could see forums I shouldn't have been able to?? I dunno. But I don't think it was someone giving out info from a private forum.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
21-06-2013, 04:03 PM
(21-06-2013 04:00 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Some of you probably think I'm nuts, but I remember seeing that post with the cat face. And I remember thinking that it incredibly mean. Maybe when I joined I was accidentally assigned the wrong user label and could see forums I shouldn't have been able to?? I dunno. But I don't think it was someone giving out info from a private forum.

You may have seen the pic of the cat face. It woulda been posted by someone else, somewhere else though. I have never posted that before in my life.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
21-06-2013, 04:08 PM
(21-06-2013 04:00 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Some of you probably think I'm nuts, but I remember seeing that post with the cat face. And I remember thinking that it incredibly mean. Maybe when I joined I was accidentally assigned the wrong user label and could see forums I shouldn't have been able to?? I dunno. But I don't think it was someone giving out info from a private forum.

What cat face post?. I'm lost Big Grin

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
21-06-2013, 04:30 PM
(21-06-2013 02:08 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  So you guys have hidden forums where you talk all kinds of shit on people? Nice.

Kinda scratching my head as to what sort of deepities would be discussed that would require a secret forum. Consider I guess that what makes the forum general public the forum general public. Yes

Of course if it's anything like the titty twisting going on in this thread I think I'll keep my happy ass on the outside, thank you very much. Drinking Beverage

↑ He said titty twisting...Big Grin

Anyway I had no idea that there were clandestine subgroups whose members are living among us Ohmy

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post