What do you most dislike about TTA forums? (Bitch Session)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-06-2013, 01:16 PM
RE: What do you most dislike about TTA forums? (Bitch Session)
(21-06-2013 01:12 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'm paraphrasing.
And haha, request a link to a hidden forum thread...

You know exactly what I'm talking about.

This is so funny, I had only one objection myself, and that was that you might not respect the vet forum's confidentiality. Consider

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
21-06-2013, 01:20 PM
(21-06-2013 01:16 PM)Dom Wrote:  This is so funny, I had only one objection myself, and that was that you might not respect the vet forum's confidentiality. Consider

Haha, that's so true now you mention it.

On a related note I feel kinda bad for people like you Dom. One of the reasons important discussions are often held in FTM instead of CH is because of fear of leaks. Whatever idiot started telling people of posts I made (even though I still doubt I ever said that) means people like you, who would never pass out information, miss out on discussions you could contribute to.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
21-06-2013, 01:25 PM
(21-06-2013 01:06 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yes you have.
Allow me to elaborate:

Others: "hey what about muffs?"
Hughsie:
[Image: Birds-Bad-Dive-Bombers-Grumpy-Cat-Says-No.jpeg]

I will probably regret jumping into this....but I recall seeing this, and I haven't been here very long.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
21-06-2013, 01:28 PM
(21-06-2013 01:25 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  I will probably regret jumping into this....but I recall seeing this, and I haven't been here very long.

I doubt you did. Earmuffs seems to be indicating I said it in one of the staff sections, which you can't access (or at least you shouldn't be able to).

Plus, never regret jumping into these things, they can be mildly entertaining/interesting. Big Grin

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
21-06-2013, 01:28 PM
(21-06-2013 01:20 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(21-06-2013 01:16 PM)Dom Wrote:  This is so funny, I had only one objection myself, and that was that you might not respect the vet forum's confidentiality. Consider

Haha, that's so true now you mention it.

On a related note I feel kinda bad for people like you Dom. One of the reasons important discussions are often held in FTM instead of CH is because of fear of leaks. Whatever idiot started telling people of posts I made (even though I still doubt I ever said that) means people like you, who would never pass out information, miss out on discussions you could contribute to.

Well, making people swear on the bible that they will keep things confidential isn't going to work here. Tongue Maybe we could swear at the bible.... Yes

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
21-06-2013, 01:29 PM
(21-06-2013 01:28 PM)Dom Wrote:  Well, making people swear on the bible that they will keep things confidential isn't going to work here. Tongue Maybe we could swear at the bible.... Yes

Make people swear on the name of Satan. That's who we worship here right?

Best
Worst
21-06-2013, 01:30 PM
(21-06-2013 12:17 PM)amyb Wrote:  Trolls.
Misogynists.
No "dislike" button.

Care to clarify on who the Misogynists might be?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
21-06-2013, 01:31 PM
I consider "worship" a dirty word, unless, of course, it's me who is being worshipped....

[+] 6 users Like Dom's post
21-06-2013, 01:35 PM
(21-06-2013 01:30 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(21-06-2013 12:17 PM)amyb Wrote:  Trolls.
Misogynists.
No "dislike" button.

Care to clarify on who the Misogynists might be?

Oh, my mistake. I should have said "sexists." For example, the poster that just gave me a negative rep for calling him "sexist" after he exhibited blatant sexism (not misogyny, though, but saying one sex is fit to rule over the other fits my definition of sexism, that is, stereotyping, prejudice, and/or discrimination based upon a person's sex.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like amyb's post
21-06-2013, 01:36 PM
(21-06-2013 01:28 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(21-06-2013 01:25 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  I will probably regret jumping into this....but I recall seeing this, and I haven't been here very long.

I doubt you did. Earmuffs seems to be indicating I said it in one of the staff sections, which you can't access (or at least you shouldn't be able to).

Plus, never regret jumping into these things, they can be mildly entertaining/interesting. Big Grin

All I did was mention that I offered to give up my vet position so he could be vet.

Consider

Was me telling him that I was willing to go that far a breach of the clubhouse?

And if so, I apologize deeply.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.