What do you most dislike about TTA forums? (Bitch Session)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-06-2013, 01:37 PM
RE: What do you most dislike about TTA forums? (Bitch Session)
Quote:This is so funny, I had only one objection myself, and that was that you might not respect the vet forum's confidentiality. Consider

And what have I not respected?
What I'm saying Hughsie was saying (which I obviously can't give an exact example due to my privileges or lack there of) was in relation in to myself...
If anything, the no less 4 different people are the ones breaching the privacy of the hidden forums.
Besides, if you wanna talk about keeping information private I know should stay private how about we talk about the time when I had unrestricted access to both the vets hidden forum and the mods hidden forum by mistake.
I could have screenshot that shit and slurred it all over the forum. Yet do you see any screenshots Dom?

So you talk about keeping shit private, yet I have kept shit I know to keep private, private.

Plus, you don't even know me. Yes I joke around and have fun and sure I can an asshole, but I know where to draw the line Dom between what needs to be kept serious and what can have fun poked at it.
Do I post poor taste jokes in serious threads about serious shit Dom? No, I don't. Because I know where the line is.
Perhaps if you actually thought about forming your opinion of me a little more you may have come to a different conclusion in which you did.

Quote:Whatever idiot started telling people of posts I made (even though I still doubt I ever said that)

Again, I'm paraphrasing and you know I'm right.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
21-06-2013, 01:38 PM
(21-06-2013 01:36 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  All I did was mention that I offered to give up my vet position so he could be vet.

Consider

Was me telling him that I was willing to go that far a breach of the clubhouse?

And if so, I apologize deeply.

So you told him you offered him your Vet position and that I said no?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
21-06-2013, 01:39 PM (This post was last modified: 21-06-2013 02:04 PM by Atothetheist.)
(21-06-2013 01:38 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(21-06-2013 01:36 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  All I did was mention that I offered to give up my vet position so he could be vet.

:consider:

Was me telling him that I was willing to go that far a breach of the clubhouse?

And if so, I apologize deeply.

So you told him you offered him your Vet position and I said no?

I believe you said, "CENSORED"
21-06-2013, 01:40 PM
(21-06-2013 01:35 PM)amyb Wrote:  ... saying one sex is fit to rule over the other fits my definition of sexism...

Hmm... fits my definition of a gene pool that needs to be permanently drained and closed down. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
21-06-2013, 01:42 PM
(21-06-2013 01:39 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I believe your quote was "Or how about you keep your vet positon" or something along those lines. I didn't quote it, so I did the next best thing.

As a general rule try not to disclose anything that someone has said there, even if you think it's trivial.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
21-06-2013, 01:45 PM
Well Earmuffs, if A2 is your confidential source then the incident was slightly different to how you framed it. I told someone they couldn't transfer their Vet position, who they wanted to transfer it to wasn't even relevant.

Maybe next time get your facts straight before you point the finger.

Best
Worst
21-06-2013, 01:47 PM
(21-06-2013 01:42 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(21-06-2013 01:39 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I believe your quote was "Or how about you keep your vet positon" or something along those lines. I didn't quote it, so I did the next best thing.

As a general rule try not to disclose anything that someone has said there, even if you think it's trivial.

The the opinion was my own, and my offer would have gone public. I didn't mention that you said anything. I just said that it got shut down by you. Fact of the matter was I revealed to him something that pertained to me. It was my offer, dude.

You didn't take it, and that's all that there was to it.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
21-06-2013, 01:47 PM (This post was last modified: 21-06-2013 01:54 PM by GirlyMan.)
(21-06-2013 01:35 PM)amyb Wrote:  ... but saying one sex is fit to rule over the other fits my definition of sexism, that is, stereotyping, prejudice, and/or discrimination based upon a person's sex.

but but but ... what if it's true? ... All hail the inevitable matriarchy! Bowing

Seriously, Girly's lived in a matriarchical family his entire life and wouldn't have it any other way. And in my going on 30 year employment experience as a computer engineer, women make better managers than men. They are more apt to resolve disputes than incite them. (I'm talking technical, engineering and design disputes here, I can't recall ever seeing or even hearing of a personal dispute at my work, though they'd likely be better at those too.)

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
21-06-2013, 01:48 PM
Perhaps you need to re-read my posts.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
21-06-2013, 01:50 PM
(21-06-2013 01:48 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Perhaps you need to re-read my posts.

earmuffs Wrote:Others: "hey what about muffs?"
Hughsie:
[Image: Birds-Bad-Dive-Bombers-Grumpy-Cat-Says-No.jpeg]

That depiction seems quite a way from actual events to me.

Best
Worst