What do you most dislike about TTA forums? (Bitch Session)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-06-2013, 01:52 PM
RE: What do you most dislike about TTA forums? (Bitch Session)
(21-06-2013 01:47 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  The the opinion was my own, and my offer would have gone public. I didn't mention that you said anything. I just said that it got shut down by you. Fact of the matter was I revealed to him something that pertained to me. It was my offer, dude.

You didn't take it, and that's all that there was to it.

I'm really not gonna argue with you about my opinions on this.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2013, 01:52 PM
No no no, I am referring to 2 posts back, line three.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
21-06-2013, 01:55 PM
(21-06-2013 01:52 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  No no no, I am referring to 2 posts back, line three.

I have no idea where you mean. Can you not just quote whatever you are talking about?

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
21-06-2013, 01:56 PM
Quote:If anything, the no less 4 different people are the ones breaching the privacy of the hidden forums.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
21-06-2013, 01:57 PM
In fairness, when I entered the vet section no one ever said it was confidential. I only assumed so automatically because of my experience with forums in general.

Muffs, you are right, I don't know you. And yes, you can be a real dick but I can see that this is not because you don't actually mean well, it looks to be a part of a subculture you identify with. And, yes, I have seen many intelligent posts from you, even supportive ones. Besides, I enjoy your humor.

You may have kept confidences you stumbled upon, but in this case, you plastered them all over this thread, even though they are second hand info.

Why? Because it was personal? Why didn't you just PM Hughsie?

I did say in there that I wasn't sure you would keep confidences. Others were sure you could. That was the extent of it.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
21-06-2013, 01:57 PM
(21-06-2013 01:30 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(21-06-2013 12:17 PM)amyb Wrote:  Trolls.
Misogynists.
No "dislike" button.

Care to clarify on who the Misogynists might be?

Egor...but he's MIA

I&I definitely...there are others.

Some outright show their contempt, Egor most often simply ignored any woman who tried to interact with him or dismissed them.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
21-06-2013, 01:58 PM
*facepalm*
Quote:If anything, the no less 4 different people are the ones breaching the privacy of the hidden forums.

My point being, my facts are straight.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
21-06-2013, 02:01 PM
Just to clarify I'm now under the impression A2 was not the person who divulged my reply, he just divulged his original offer which is fair enough in my book.

So no hard feelings to him (no hard feelings to anyone actually, I'm more offended at the total inaccuracy of the accusations at me than the fact they were made), but defo no hard feelings for Stevie.

Best
Worst
21-06-2013, 02:05 PM
(21-06-2013 01:57 PM)Dom Wrote:  In fairness, when I entered the vet section no one ever said it was confidential. I only assumed so automatically because of my experience with forums in general.

I also just assumed as it isn't actually written anywhere. However to me it would seem completely obvious, after all, why would we even prevent people accessing the section if it posts weren't supposed to be private.

I've always assumed everyone we give CH access to has the capacity to figure that out for themselves.

Best
Worst
21-06-2013, 02:08 PM
So you guys have hidden forums where you talk all kinds of shit on people? Nice.

Kinda scratching my head as to what sort of deepities would be discussed that would require a secret forum. Consider I guess that what makes the forum general public the forum general public. Yes

Of course if it's anything like the titty twisting going on in this thread I think I'll keep my happy ass on the outside, thank you very much. Drinking Beverage

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 6 users Like evenheathen's post