What do you say?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2015, 10:08 PM
RE: What do you say?
You say "Thanks for the kind thought".
You gotta pick your battles. Some battles are not worth the energy.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
27-07-2015, 11:06 PM
"And may the invisible pink unicorn bless you"
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
27-07-2015, 11:17 PM
Next time, go for "I doubt he'll have time to bless me when he's so busy giving AIDS to African babies".

That should win you some friends Dodgy

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
27-07-2015, 11:26 PM
(27-07-2015 11:17 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Next time, go for "I doubt he'll have time to bless me when he's so busy giving AIDS to African babies".

That should win you some friends Dodgy

That's only a part time hobby of his bro. His day job is ensuring that your selected sports team wins the game.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
28-07-2015, 08:44 AM
(27-07-2015 09:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-07-2015 08:17 PM)7R0MM3L Wrote:  When I handed him the place holder, he said, "God bless you, man." I went with my gut reaction, saying, "No, that's okay." He didn't take any offense, ...

Then what the fuck you bitching about. Seems like an innocuous social interaction to me. Dude played it off as should you.

I didn't know I was "bitching." I can read how it can be interpreted that way, but I thought my choosing to place this thread in the "casual coffeehouse" was an indication of my disposition to the whole thing. For me this thread is more a matter of curiosity: of how different people respond to such instances. If any question carried any weight, it would be the last; in this case I am a little concerned with being abbrasive with a student (because of where I live), but a little concerned is as far as even that inquiry goes.